Emmitt Matthews Jr. signs NLI | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Emmitt Matthews Jr. signs NLI

Reaction Score
It's funny. My reaction to that video was exactly the opposite of the two posts above. Generational I guess.

I was going to comment that he's a good dancer.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It's funny. My reaction to that video was exactly the opposite of the two posts above. Generational I guess.

tenor.gif

Reaction Score
I'm an old 45, I don't get it either but I like how he's wearing UConn "swag". Is that what the kids call it today? Swag?

Any video of him doing the jitterbug?

C

Chief00

Happy that Ollie and company are getting Buy-In kind of guys who bleeds blue and who loves UConn and what the name itself represents. Welcome to the family!!
The “and company” is Chill.

Reaction Score
I don't know much about Emmit.

Seems like a good shooter with bounce. If he can D and shoot 3s as a freshman, he's in a pretty good place.

Why is he rated so low?

Seems from his vids to move well, and his stats in uaa were on par with plenty of higher ranked kids.

Reaction Score
Uhhhh kind of Kevin Spacey creepy there

The women’s board has a new pinned post declaring we are no longer allowed to compliment our players hair, eyes, face, or any other external features. Hopefully this board wakes up and starts conforming to the new post harassment climate we now find ourselves in.

Katie Lou is still fire though.

C

Chief00

The women’s board has a new pinned post declaring we are no longer allowed to compliment our players hair, eyes, face, or any other external features. Hopefully this board wakes up and starts conforming to the new post harassment climate we now find ourselves in.

Katie Lou is still fire though.

I enjoy watching a few of their games a year, however I totally avoid that Board. It’s a Chief’s Free Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

Same here. We need shooters not dunkers. If you want to get to the NBA as 1-3 you need to be athletic AND shoot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom