Embid vs. Drummond | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Embid vs. Drummond

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Drummond is a bum compared to Embiid... how is this even a conversation. Embiid owns Drummond oh well..

C

Chief00

Drummond is a bum compared to Embiid... how is this even a conversation. Embiid owns Drummond oh well..

True, he has outplayed Dre and his fake act fooled the refs. Some guys present match-up issues with certain opponents and then they make adjustments. That’s the NBA. Maybe this will bring out a focus in Dre that perhaps we haven’t seen?
Emblid hasn’t acted like he knows winning and eventually that will catch up with him since he really hasn’t won anything meaningful in The League. Granted a very good young talent but do the grind and get at least a conference championship before you mouth off like that.
I also agree with another posters who said there is much worse language in the NBA than calling someone a bum, but I still don’t like it, especially when it’s directed against a really good guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Embiid isn’t playing tonight and Andre is still playing pretty awful. Last few games been the same story. He goes up softer than any big i’ve ever seen and looks so unathletic now. His effort still holds him back from being a star, which he unfortunately isn’t.

Reaction Score
Embiid isn’t playing tonight and Andre is still playing pretty awful. Last few games been the same story. He goes up softer than any big i’ve ever seen and looks so unathletic now. His effort still holds him back from being a star, which he unfortunately isn’t.
Not sure what's a worse take, this or you saying NY pizza is better than CT. pizza.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Embid didn't play last night, but he's pissed because 6 games into his tenure with the 6ers, Jimmy Butler is the undisputed star of the team, and they've moved Embid out to the perimeter on offense to clear room for Butler going to the hole.

On the other hand, Andre had another double double (21/10) that included 7 for 7 from the foul line.

Reaction Score
I've watched a number of Piston games. If the ball goes up, he is a threat to come down with it. His foul shooting is also much better.

BTW, the Pistons never seem like thye know what they are doing on offense.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I've watched a number of Piston games. If the ball goes up, he is a threat to come down with it. His foul shooting is also much better.

BTW, the Pistons never seem like thye know what they are doing on offense.
With Griffin and Drummond their best offense is a missed shot by a guard. Lucky for them there’s plenty of those!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Batum is a total waste of a huge contract.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Embid didn't play last night, but he's pissed because 6 games into his tenure with the 6ers, Jimmy Butler is the undisputed star of the team, and they've moved Embid out to the perimeter on offense to clear room for Butler going to the hole.

On the other hand, Andre had another double double (21/10) that included 7 for 7 from the foul line.

Embiid's numbers since the trade are bad. A good "stretch 5" doesn't shoot 27% from 3.

Reaction Score
Andre has been shooting a pretty poor percentage recently, I think it’s a combination of poor shot selection and it seems like he has less explosion to the rim than he did in the past. He should be shooting 58%+ the way he plays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom