Email To Athletic Director | The Boneyard

Email To Athletic Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Sent this off with a few minutes left in the game....

Mr. Benedict-

The coaching mentality you see on the field tonight is why I will spend $500 for two tickets to take my Goddaughter to FSU/Clemson on Oct 29th in Tallahassee but wouldn't spend less than $100 for tonight's game.

I was born in CT and came of age watching UConn basketball go from a regional player to a National power. Along the way UConn football joined the fun and I have been an eager supporter. I currently live in the Florida Panhandle, one of the country's biggest college football hotbeds. I'd love to continue to support the program but your employees make it difficult.

Your coaching staff is cowardice, and using Disco's words, energy vampires. Your coaches game plan trying to minimize losses. Risk aversion is success aversion in college football.

You don't need me to bore you with game by game analysis. You can see it with your own eyes. Your football staff doesn't understand how football is played in the 21st C.

I have to be in Orlando for work starting Oct 17th. UConn plays USF in Tampa on Oct 15th. I travel plenty for work and can stay at many hotels at no cost. Please sell me on why I should invest any time or energy on your football program.

Thank you,

Reaction Score
Sent this off with a few minutes left in the game....

Mr. Benedict-

The coaching mentality you see on the field tonight is why I will spend $500 for two tickets to take my Goddaughter to FSU/Clemson on Oct 29th in Tallahassee but wouldn't spend less than $100 for tonight's game.

I was born in CT and came of age watching UConn basketball go from a regional player to a National power. Along the way UConn football joined the fun and I have been an eager supporter. I currently live in the Florida Panhandle, one of the country's biggest college football hotbeds. I'd love to continue to support the program but your employees make it difficult.

Your coaching staff is cowardice, and using Disco's words, energy vampires. Your coaches game plan trying to minimize losses. Risk aversion is success aversion in college football.

You don't need me to bore you with game by game analysis. You can see it with your own eyes. Your football staff doesn't understand how football is played in the 21st C.

I have to be in Orlando for work starting Oct 17th. UConn plays USF in Tampa on Oct 15th. I travel plenty for work and can stay at many hotels at no cost. Please sell me on why I should invest any time or energy on your football program.

Thank you,

You're wacky and if I was the AD I would not reply to such stupidity. Your post reinforces my belief that these message boards are full of nutty people.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You're wacky and if I was the AD I would not reply to such stupidity. Your post reinforces my belief that these message boards are full of nutty people.
What did you think about your boy Diaco's pants?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For the record, the only reason I dropped money on FSU/Clemson was my sister offered her daughter a broadway play for completing 8th grade. She said thanks, but no thanks. How about an FSU game against a good opponent? It's more cost effective for my sister and I get to take my daughter to the game as well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The AD should totally fire the coach because some guy who used to live in Connecticut watched basketball.

Whatever will we do without the support of someone who isn't here.

Reaction Score
The AD should totally fire the coach because some guy who used to live in Connecticut watched basketball.

Whatever will we do without the support of someone who isn't here.
Have mercy. He's been considering going to a game in Tampa. That's far worse.

Reaction Score

And your reply reinforces people don't understand what they're watching and they hang on to hope way too long!

Chin's spot on and you have an issue with his attempt to communicate reality to the AD? Not sure who's the nutty one here.

Reaction Score
Agree totally with Chin and with mauconnfan! I've written similar messages to Benedict. Hopefully, sooner, rather than later he'll recognize the situation for what it is and before the program's sinks so low that recovery becomes extremely difficult, if not impossible !!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
1bm0d2.jpg

Reaction Score
Your post reinforces your own point buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate