Elsewhere today (12/20): Christinaki debuts for MD; Miss St, Tx A&M, USF, Oregon St | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Elsewhere today (12/20): Christinaki debuts for MD; Miss St, Tx A&M, USF, Oregon St

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Honestly, based on what I've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised if Mississippi State wouldn't once again be our toughest challenge of the year should we meet.
They are tougher because they have added a very good offense to their already good defense. In past seasons they had trouble scoring, on a consistent basis, more than in the sixties when playing good teams.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Pivec is so strong

No doubt about that. Throwing javelin has probably played a big role in that regard. I like how she rips rebounds away from opponents, she seems to do that frequently.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
On the issue of turnovers for Oregon St. yesterday, Pivec had 0. Pretty much everybody else that played had 2 or 3 (except Grymek only had 1).

Hey Lotrader, where do you see Jasmine Simmons fitting in next season? I originally thought she was another PG, but maybe she's more of a 2. She's kind of under the radar but I wouldn't be surprised to see her blossom and become another really good backcourt player during her time in Corvallis.

Reaction Score
On the issue of turnovers for Oregon St. yesterday, Pivec had 0. Pretty much everybody else that played had 2 or 3 (except Grymek only had 1).

Hey Lotrader, where do you see Jasmine Simmons fitting in next season? I originally thought she was another PG, but maybe she's more of a 2. She's kind of under the radar but I wouldn't be surprised to see her blossom and become another really good backcourt player during her time in Corvallis.
nwhoopfan, I really don't know much about Jasmine Simmons? Looking at her video, she seems like a ball handler, but I don't see her getting a ton of minutes unless she can break down the defense on the dribble & score. Next year Taylor Kalmer & Katie McWilliams are seniors, Pivec & Tudor are juniors, and Aleah Goodman & Destiny Slocum are sophomores. Unless she grows a few inches, bulks up, etc., it seems that she would ride the pine in her 1st year. The 6' 9" incoming recruit should see some playing time with the departure of Gulich.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom