Elite 8 pointspreads | The Boneyard

Elite 8 pointspreads

Reaction Score
Crazy! Isn’t NC State the one seed? Poor Huskies, beat one of the co-BTen champs and get the ACC Champ Wolfpack, and favored in the game……while Louisville, who wasn’t in the ACC tournament final, gets to play a 3rd place BTen team, and basically has the same betting line.

Reaction Score
Crazy! Isn’t NC State the one seed? Poor Huskies, beat one of the co-BTen champs and get the ACC Champ Wolfpack, and favored in the game……while Louisville, who wasn’t in the ACC tournament final, gets to play a 3rd place BTen team, and basically has the same betting line.
I think it is determined by where the " early " money is going. i.e. equalize the
$$. Las Vegas oddsmakers are not gamblers... they are businessmen ( at least that
what they think ).

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think it is determined by where the " early " money is going. i.e. equalize the
$$. Las Vegas oddsmakers are not gamblers... they are businessmen ( at least that
what they think ).
I have known a lot of bookmakers, and none of them ever went broke. To prison , maybe. But never broke!

Reaction Score
what they think ).
like a pari-mutuel?

Reaction Score
Massy has UConn -2.

Screenshot (18).png

Reaction Score
what they think ).
Basically, what you're saying is that the odds are set by the people with the $$ not the bookie.

Reaction Score
Yeah but we get to play at the beach house.

Kat

Reaction Score
I don't know about the point spreads but the outcomes sound right. Let's play them anyway, though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom