Elijah Thomas | The Boneyard

Elijah Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just read a recent blurb about him on 247..

According to 247Sports Basketball Insider Michael Bohlin, five-star Class of 2015 power forward Elijah Thomas (Lancaster, Texas) has been talking to five programs the most of" late. "Illinois, Memphis, UNLV, LSU, UCONN. ...That's it," Thomas said during an interview at the EYBL in Hampton, Va., last weekend. SMU has 71 percent of the predictive analyst vote on 247Sports Crystal Ball and was not mentioned. Thomas is the No. 11 overall prospect in the Class of 2015 according to 247Sports Composite Rankings for that class. He currently is sidelined with a hand injury, but says he should be back in 6-8 weeks.

I know we have been on him heavily lately, and I like our odds against that group. He was supposedly a heavy SMU lean but they have for some reason backed off maybe because of injury. Ollie has shown that he will take a kid even if injured (ie Will Jackson). Would be exactly what we need.

Reaction Score
Also, we have had a late run on the Crystal Ball with Jalen Adams, we now lead with 53% FWIW. Can't be a bad thing.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
WOW. Against that group we're in good shape. Hes a beast would love to land him.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't bet against UNLV. I don't know how he does it, but Dave Rice can recruit.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Showgirls. Now that Fredo is out of the way.
Fredo's issue was with c-o-c-k-tail waitress. He was banging them two at a time. Players couldn't a drink at the tables.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
This has always confused me about UNLV. They don't get to really enjoy Vegas. It is essentially a school in the desert.
The UNLV basketball players don't get to enjoy Vegas??? I can assure you that they do. Its good to be a basketball player at UNLV. Not as much fun as when Tark was there and hookers and drug dealers were regulars at team parties but still lots of perks.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
3 guys just made predictions for UNLV.

Reaction Score
L$U has beat us way more than they should. Never like to see them. Brandon Bass $UV, Marcus Thornton too.

Reaction Score
This has always confused me about UNLV. They don't get to really enjoy Vegas. It is essentially a school in the desert.

They don't? Like our hoops players never got to enjoy Ted's, Huskies, or the Upper Deck as freshmen? They used to walk right by the line and into the joint.

Reaction Score
Also, we have had a late run on the Crystal Ball with Jalen Adams, we now lead with 53% FWIW. Can't be a bad thing.
I wish I had a Crystal Ball. I wonder how 247 got theirs. :)

Reaction Score
My guess is that the "handlers" at UNLV are way better looking than anything UConn can throw their way!

Hopefully they don't have superior package handlers at UNLV or we will lose Stone and Newman to them also.

Reaction Score
The UNLV basketball players don't get to enjoy Vegas??? I can assure you that they do. Its good to be a basketball player at UNLV. Not as much fun as when Tark was there and hookers and drug dealers were regulars at team parties but still lots of perks.

Fo Sho. Play basketball, walk outside and get your dik sucked right on the corner of the same block. Think they'd have any interest in a 6'1" 250lb white dude w/ a bum knee?

Reaction Score
Hopefully they don't have superior package handlers at UNLV or we will lose Stone and Newman to them also.

I'm not saying this just as a UCONN-fanboy-propagandist, but if they want Vegas, we don't need or want them at UCONN. Getting them to buy into our culture, heart, 10 toes in, just wouldn't work out. We work and win Championships, Vegas can keep their Hooks, Drugs, and Parties, and I can visit once a year!

Reaction Score
I'm not saying this just as a UCONN-fanboy-propagandist, but if they want Vegas, we don't need or want them at UCONN. Getting them to buy into our culture, heart, 10 toes in, just wouldn't work out. We work and win Championships, Vegas can keep their Hooks, Drugs, and Parties, and I can visit once a year!

Khalid El-Amin was a pothead.

Reaction Score
For the umpteenth time what was Will Jackson injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom