Elijah Norris | The Boneyard

Elijah Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When was it reported he switched to offense? I saw him on the field as a blocking TE for a play... Is he playing both ways? or strictly TE now... I remember reading about him being a pretty good TE in HS...

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Thanks bro.. missed the talk on that. Not mad about that move one bit... Just wish he could've gotten some seasoning this past Spring and in the pre-season.

BTW Reuben Frank doesn't look too bad after moviing to DE ( from FB ). Looked a little like Trevardo last night running down the QB for a sack....our first of the season.

Reaction Score
Thanks bro.. missed the talk on that. Not mad about that move one bit... Just wish he could've gotten some seasoning this past Spring and in the pre-season.

BTW Reuben Frank doesn't look too bad after moviing to DE ( from FB ). Looked a little like Trevardo last night running down the QB for a sack....our first of the season.

Frank stiff armed the LT as if he were a FB on his way to sacking Gardner!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I was really impressed when we rushed three and got penetration, with the three being Frank, Joseph, and Stephen. And they did it against a legit offensive line. One of the many bright spots that I can point to from last night that lead me to believe that we can salvage something from this season and salvage our program in the future...

Reaction Score
I was really impressed when we rushed three and got penetration, with the three being Frank, Joseph, and Stephen. And they did it against a legit offensive line. One of the many bright spots that I can point to from last night that lead me to believe that we can salvage something from this season and salvage our program in the future...
I hope Frank gets bumped up to first team.. A front 4 of Joseph, Stephen, Camp***, Frank not too shabby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom