El-Amin Arrested | The Boneyard

El-Amin Arrested

Reaction Score
In this case, why not?
giphy.gif

Chief pulled a funny. It's really funny when laws aren't followed because someone is popular and women don't get their child support.

Reaction Score
Side bar: I love and miss my dad a great deal. He was a longtime lurker here (well, on other versions) and the only reason I found this place. One of the best moments of my life is watching the 99 championship with him (we had to watch it in separate rooms because we'd bicker if we were together, but every time out we met excited in the hallway), and one of the saddest things in my life is that he died the year before the Kemba title run, which made that beautiful run so bittersweet. There was no player this man loved and believed in more than Kemba.

But he was so awkward about that thing (to quote the great Lauryn Hill) that he gave me the birds and bees talk during basketball game and I didn't see it coming. It started with him telling me about KEA's many kids, and ended with, seemingly out of the blue, "Wear a condom son."

It was as beautiful and awkward as you can possibly imagine.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm with KEA. Our laws are flawed and the system works against men.

C

Chief00

KEA is living the NBA life style without the NBA check. You can’t select the KEA “Shock the World” style for a basketball NCAA Championship and deselect it for the rest of his life. It’s a package deal. Of course, he should support his kids but this acting appauld, moralizing and self righteousness is a little too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
KEA is living the NBA life style without the NBA check. You can’t select the KEA “Shock the World” style for a basketball NCAA Championship and deselect it for the rest of his life. It’s a package deal. Of course, he should support his kids but this acting appauld, moralizing and self righteousness is a little too much.

nowhere near as good as your unhinged rant that got deleted

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom