Ek check....Chong check | The Boneyard

Ek check....Chong check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Yesterday St. Mary's beat Camelback High to go to 17-1. Score was 66-8....ouch!
42-2 at the half. Couldn't find individual stats.

Ossining High went to 10-3 with a 62-54 win over Norland High [from Florida!].
Congrats to the coach and AD for ramping up their schedule bigtime....should really help come the state tourney. Ossining outscored Norland 16-7 in the 4th quarter....nice job when the pressure was on. Saniya had 28..

Reaction Score
Click on this LINK to see Ossining's stats from the Norland High (Florida) game.

A relatively low scoring game for Ossining (62 pts). A nice win with a good defensive 4th quarter.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Time: I went to see the Cicero/Ossining game last year in Troy in the state semis....'twas a disaster for Ossining. If Saniya makes it back there come March I plan to go again....to focus on Saniya's game and progress from last year.
Any chance you might go? If so....let's meet for a handshake and exchange of Saniya-wisdom [there is some TonyC optimism for you].

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yesterday St. Mary's beat Camelback High to go to 17-1. Score was 66-8....ouch!
42-2 at the half. Couldn't find individual stats.

Ossining High went to 10-3 with a 62-54 win over Norland High [from Florida!].
Congrats to the coach and AD for ramping up their schedule bigtime....should really help come the state tourney. Ossining outscored Norland 16-7 in the 4th quarter....nice job when the pressure was on. Saniya had 28..
I'm guessing that no one for Camelback scored in double figures.

Reaction Score
Time: I went to see the Cicero/Ossining game last year in Troy in the state semis....'twas a disaster for Ossining. If Saniya makes it back there come March I plan to go again....to focus on Saniya's game and progress from last year.
Any chance you might go? If so....let's meet for a handshake and exchange of Saniya-wisdom [there is some TonyC optimism for you].

I tried to go last year, but couldn’t work it out. Hopefully it will work out this year and we can meet and cheer Saniya and Ossining to victory. Do you know if the NY State semis and finals are in Troy every year…..or does the tournament jump to different sites on a yearly basis?

Ossining’s much improved schedule will definitely help them prep for the regional and state tourney. The loss of Walker inside hurt, but Samuels (freshman) has been coming on nicely. I’ve got my fingers crossed Ossining can reach their goals this year………..and crossed for UConn too!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The NYS semis/finals are at the Hudson Valley CC in Troy every year.
The semis this year are on Friday March 15...maybe the finals on Saturday?
Given their large school classification the Ossining game would be around 6 or 8 Friday evening.

If they win the state tournament they would advance to the Federation championship in Albany the next weekend...at the Civic Center. That Federation weekend used to be in Glens Falls. The NYC public and parochial champ come to Albany with the Troy winner making 3 teams. I believe that the Troy winner gets a bye into the finals this year....they alternate that. Probably CTK or Nazareth will win the parochial title...and Bergtraum the public crown.

Reaction Score
Ossining needs to get to the Federation so Saniya has a shot at 3,000 career points. Albany arena is The TimesUnion Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom