EJ Barthel to Nebraska | The Boneyard

EJ Barthel to Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Wonder if he tries to bring Rosa with him.. would be a major loss. He did an incredible job this year as a coach given what happened in that room

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Has to be a money thing. I don't see that as a major upgrade, even if they are friends. Rhule left him behind. I wouldn't go running back.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m definitely bummed about it because it is a big loss. He’s really good at what he does. That said, it wasn’t entirely unexpected, though I would’ve preferred it to happen after our bowl game. I trust Jim Mora to find a good replacement.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We have to adjust our mindset. This is a good thing. Guy comes to UConn for a year then gets paid? The candidates to fill his position will dwarf what came before. I trust Mora can tell the wheat fron the chaff. He's the CEO.

Reaction Score
Any success and we're bound to get poached.

All the more reason to stress improving the passing game next year. Hopefully our starters stay healthy.

Reaction Score
I would not be shocked if Rosa left. He was 4th on depth chart and got his chance due to injury. All the players ahead of him are returning. He might follow the coach. Don't put too much stock into the Bristol thing.

Be nice if he stayed.

Reaction Score
I would not be shocked if Rosa left. He was 4th on depth chart and got his chance due to injury. All the players ahead of him are returning. He might follow the coach. Don't put too much stock into the Bristol thing.

Be nice if he stayed.
Hmm maybe Palantine knows something that no one else knows??

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score

Be nice if he stayed.
Stop, no chance.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

Be nice if he stayed.
He was fourth because he was a true freshman and he had no game experience. Now he has experience and we can see what he can do...do you think he is still fourth?

No.

I would be shocked if he left.

Reaction Score
Totally agree he stays…..thinking Brewton takes on the role of KR and PR which moves Rosa up to 3rd on depth chart and that is if both Carter and Houston stay.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Classic Boneyard- assistant coach who has a longtime coaching relationship leaves and we have people speculating the RB room is transferring out. Not sure EJ would do that and why would these guys leave after we have started to turn the corner?
Mora will find a great new RB coach, the question is : is it another New Jersey guy or a different recruiting area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom