Edwards Update? | The Boneyard

Edwards Update?

Reaction Score
Sorry if I missed it, but has there been any updates on her? That was a scary shot to the mouth that she took last night.

Reaction Score
Sorry if I missed it, but has there been any updates on her? That was a scary shot to the mouth that she took last night.
It was an old fashioned head butt. I only hope she didn't lose any teeth. I also think we have reason to worry about Aubrey. Unless she hurt her knee in practice by slamming into a table leg, there may be a need for surgical repair. Rest does not help a torn meniscus or a ligament tear. Rest allows swelling to go down and movement to improve.....only until re-stressed. I really hope she banged into a table. Otherwise, she'll be gone for the season.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Let me understand this. There's been no official announcement about Aubrey's (or Aaliyah’s) injuries, so let’s just start throwing our medical opinions against the wall and see what sticks.
Yup, seems normal.

Reaction Score
It was an old fashioned head butt. I only hope she didn't lose any teeth. I also think we have reason to worry about Aubrey. Unless she hurt her knee in practice by slamming into a table leg, there may be a need for surgical repair. Rest does not help a torn meniscus or a ligament tear. Rest allows swelling to go down and movement to improve.....only until re-stressed. I really hope she banged into a table. Otherwise, she'll be gone for the season.
Geno expects both to be good to go Monday per Hartford Courant.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
And you slept at a Holiday Inn last night.
I didn't get much sleep though. Last night there was this woman banging on my door all night. I finally had to let her out.

joke GIF

JordyG

Reaction Score
You

You got that from Rodney Dangerfield, one of the best stand ups around, may he Rest in Peace.
You betcha, but it was Henny Youngman. RIP to the best ever of one liners. Last night I ate the worse meal of my life. But once the guy put the gun away at least I could digest it. Don't take my life. Please.

JordyG

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised is Aaliyah is wearing a mouth guard Monday night.
I said right after it happened that not only would I expect her to wear a mouth guard for the rest of the season, she may indeed wear one for the duration of her career.

Reaction Score
I said right after it happened that not only would I expect her to wear a mouth guard for the rest of the season, she may indeed wear one for the duration of her career.
I remember after Gabby was hit in the mouth, she started using the mouth guard..and continues on today..

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Let me understand this. There's been no official announcement about Aubrey's (or Aaliyah’s) injuries, so let’s just start throwing our medical opinions against the wall and see what sticks.
Yup, seems normal.
I'm a little concerned about Ricketts. I'm also concerned about crickets. Frankly I hope it is neither and she just tripped over an ottoman.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not to get too sidetracked but I liked the way they evolved that opening...
Don't forget the original opening:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I called Geno to find out how AE was..for some reason he hasn't called back.
Perhaps he has your contact number. That would explain it to most of us! ;):oops:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, in pregame interviews with Liv and Aaliyah yesterday, Aaliyah looked just fine, smiled a few times and appeared to have all her teeth.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

Didn't Geno say that she knocked knees with someone in practice? Or maybe it was Meg during the broadcast. But it's actually very close to bumping it on a table leg, bruise not ligaments or meniscus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom