Edwards Out | The Boneyard

Edwards Out

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
In a walking boot, rolled an ankle.
So Aubrey, Mir, Piath, and Autumn are the bench, they need to stay out of foul trouble or we may be in for a closer game than we want. The way I have them is also the order that I see them coming off the bench.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hope we ordered these boots in bulk. :(

Reaction Score
A regular ankle sprain with treatment should be ok in 4 days. High ankle sprain can be weeks.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
So Aubrey and Mir should be able to help in making up for the 16 minutes that Edwards averaged playing in the Conference games. Just hope that both Muhl and Edwards will be available for the DePaul game on the 29th.

Reaction Score
A regular ankle sprain with treatment should be ok in 4 days. High ankle sprain can be weeks.
Having rolled both may ankles a couple of times (the first time is the worst, gets a little easier after that) a week to 10 days is about what it takes to start going hard again. Of course each roll and each person is different. If it is simply a rolled ankle, might not be that serious. However, I think 4 days is real optimistic.

Reaction Score
Good news is it sounds like a light sprain. Pre game they said if the game was tomorrow or day after she could’ve played but since it was only 24 hours they wanted to be safe.

Reaction Score
HS players take much longer than college who still are slower to recover than pros.In college we had trainers of course, not like most HS teams. They had the kids moving that ankle after 24-48 hours depending on severity. In between it was in the ice bath. Great wraps and tape for next action. Treatments sure changed over my 40+ years of coaching.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
HS players take much longer than college who still are slower to recover than pros.In college we had trainers of course, not like most HS teams. They had the kids moving that ankle after 24-48 hours depending on severity. In between it was in the ice bath. Great wraps and tape for next action. Treatments sure changed over my 40+ years of coaching.
The whole world changed since then.:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom