Edwards and Muhl expected on campus soon | The Boneyard

Edwards and Muhl expected on campus soon

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I never would have guessed Nika would make it over before Anna!

Excited to get as many players back on campus as possible this weekend and hope that they’re all able to stay healthy.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I never would have guessed Nika would make it over before Anna!

Excited to get as many players back on campus as possible this weekend and hope that they’re all able to stay healthy.

Bingo!!! My 4 wishes for the season. We play a full season including a full post season. We play well all season losing no more than 1 game before post season play begins. All of our players play well, learn the game at this level, and get lots of playing time. No injuries..... period. Not even a hang nail. :cool:

Reaction Score
That certainly is very encouraging news. I am also excited for them. At least they will get to know each other and have opportunity to practice with each other forming a team. In so far as a season is concerned, I do hope the Big East opens up play, but, time will only tell. Do hope Anna makes it soon. Something going in the right direction.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I don’t know if this is a factor or not, but the US still has in place a travel ban for the 26 countries in the Schengen region: which includes Poland but does not include Croatia. That doesn’t mean travel is impossible. It just means that if you’re traveling from Poland to the US, you have to jump through a few more hoops to get here.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I don’t know if this is a factor or not, but the US still has in place a travel ban for the 26 countries in the Schengen region: which includes Poland but does not include Croatia. That doesn’t mean travel is impossible. It just means that if you’re traveling from Poland to the US, you have to jump through a few more hoops to get here.

Uurgh, If it was shooting through more hoops, she'd be home free. :mad:

Reaction Score
Pig that I am I immediately shift in to my "We Want Anna" mode and I demand a Congressional investigation.

With that out of the way the news on Ms. Edwards and Ms. Muhl is the best in months.
Imagine how Anna feels seeing her team assemble without her. Optimist that I am, I expect to see her in Storrs soon. Pessimist that I am, I don’t see WBB in 2020.

Reaction Score
Where in Canada is Edwards again? Is the border still closed? Just curious if she could drive down.....

Reaction Score
And that she CAN put it in the ocean!
If Anna can swim the Atlantic, they might as well give us the NC trophy when she hits the U.S. shore. Of course, that’s ridiculous. Not even Anna...I think.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
An update from this week...

“Students traveling from the Schengen Area, the UK, and Ireland with valid F-1 and M-1 visas do not need to contact an embassy or consulate to seek an individual national interest exception to travel.”

Does this mean Anna could be on her way soon?

Sounds like the logjam has broken, Now the only challenge will be booking a seat on the handful of flights heading to the US.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Great news! Hopefully Anna wont be too far behind.

Great news to be sure. This story broke on Tuesday. Today is Saturday. I haven’t read that they have arrived on campus. I assume when they do, it will be reported here. They can’t get here soon enough.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great news to be sure. This story broke on Tuesday. Today is Saturday. I haven’t read that they have arrived on campus. I assume when they do, it will be reported here. They can’t get here soon enough.

I thought I recall July 26 as the date the team itself comes back on campus? Has this been pushed back?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom