EDSBS | The Boneyard

EDSBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, I can see that you are loving it. When you're still rooting for the old head coach, why not?

I like the guy. Id love to be wrong and he leads them to the next level.

They could be 6-0 and thats still a funny picture.

Reaction Score

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Actually they pound on your hero Randy Gump every chance they get. I think some of you people have no short term memory.

Did Paul Johnson cut Rancid Pretzel's balls off again this weekend? Don't worry I am sure he'll show everyone the tape this time.

Yeah, at what point do the people hate Edsall realize that all roads lead back to Randy because of their obsession with him.

When they say something funny about Edsall I laugh. The difference between EDSBS and for example you... is that Randy Gump isn't even a remotely funny nickname.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
...and at what point do all negative things stop leading back to HCPP, in your mind? It's a 2-way street.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
You know why it was a matter of turf? Because BC is terrible. They are a rotting, fetid corpse of a by-gone era, where the northeast mattered in football and it didn't matter if your alumni didn't go to games and your city ignored you. They're an anachronism. They're Villanova with less football success and a bigger stadium. They won't play us because we're better than them and the don't want anyone to know that we've surpassed them.

You know what BC is good at? Hockey. You know why? I don't, but I'm willing to bet it has something to do with the fact that UConn doesn't allow scholarships for it. Let's just take a sample of the fall sports (no need to back in time and peek at UConn's 23-0 record against BC from 1988-2000). Hi there Men's Soccer, I see you beat Boston College 2-0 this year. How you doing Women's Soccer? Did you enjoy your 2-1 victory over BC? I bet you liked it at least as much as Field Hockey enjoyed blanking the Eagles 4-0. Hell, I'll even throw in cross country, where UConn won first place at the New England Championships.

The only thing UConn hasn't beat BC in is a lawsuit, and that's because they paid to make it go away.

Too funny and dead on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger