Edsall vs. Schiano | The Boneyard

Edsall vs. Schiano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First off, will be there a "dream job" speech from Schiano? Maybe a comment to a young fellow (dont know if he has kids) about his appearence in a pirate costume?

I understand its a business and that these individuals need to do what is best for themselves and their families. This often comes to the disappointment of the young minds that look up to these figures as roll models. Which they should.

Which coach did more damage to the program by the way they left? I gotta say that Schiano probably takes the crown for this due to the recruitment period. I dont recall UConn losing a bunch of recruits after Edsalls departure. I think the coaching staff had time to pull things together. But in this situation, as articles have described, things may not be so easy for the remains of the Scarlet Knights.

Reaction Score
This is the nature of Big Time College football. It is, what it is. Besides these young student athletes should have been making their college choices based on such things as academic programs. Hey a scholarship is a scholarship. Take it, and stop with the disappointment.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
First off, will be there a "dream job" speech from Schiano? Maybe a comment to a young fellow (dont know if he has kids) about his appearence in a pirate costume?

I understand its a business and that these individuals need to do what is best for themselves and their families. This often comes to the disappointment of the young minds that look up to these figures as roll models. Which they should.

Which coach did more damage to the program by the way they left? I gotta say that Schiano probably takes the crown for this due to the recruitment period. I dont recall UConn losing a bunch of recruits after Edsalls departure. I think the coaching staff had time to pull things together. But in this situation, as articles have described, things may not be so easy for the remains of the Scarlet Knights.

Look for Rutgers to hire Cristobal by the end of the day tomorrow to try to salvage this recruiting class.

On another note...how is Tampa Bay going to squeeze Army and Norfolk St into their already full 16 game NFL schedule?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom