Edsall has been criminally negligent by not playing K. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall has been criminally negligent by not playing K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. There was no point playing Krajewski in the Tulsa game. It was pouring harder in the fourth quarter than any part of the game. Why would you bring bring in someone who was never played a minute in that situation.
Because he has big hands and puts his fingers on the laces. ;)

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I guess I missed the quote...is it only in the audio link? If so, that's probably why I missed it. I generally won't stop and listen to most interviews.

I know that we should always just trust whatever the coach says....and they know better than us...blah blah blah,..but this is a message board for discussion not just quoting coaches....no matter what they say, if a QB is decent at all...and maybe be expected to play next year, it is hard to imagine a couple series against ECU is a bad thing.

Well, it probably makes a little more sense when you hear the OC say essentially that Krajewski needs a shorter memory because he gets down on himself after making a mistake. That would be a comment that could be used to determine why it actually MIGHT be a bad thing to give him a couple of series against ECU.

If he gets some burn, he gets some burn. But everyone here should start to understand that there may actually be real reasons for why he doesn't...

Reaction Score
ECU is terrible. This will probably be a competitive game, so Krajewski won't play in the ECU game. Probably get some PT late in the Temple game.

Reaction Score
It might be that he hasn’t grasped the offense quite yet. Lots of frosh have that problem...Nah. Pal is right. But if K wins the job next fall what’s the under on how long it takes for pal to call for Washington?

Reaction Score
I have it on good account that Krajewski is the best QB to ever enter the college game. Peyton Manning is jealous of this kids ability and Tom Brady is jealous of his girl friend (Tom is thinking of leaving Gisele).

UCONN fans will suffer no longer. Our offense will soon be the envy of all of college football. When not under center Krajewski will solidify our defense and handle our kicking and punting as well. The SEC and Big will be bidding for us to join there conferences.
Bob Diaco, is that you?

Reaction Score
The OC said a couple things. One was he needs a shorter memory and the other was related to becoming more comfortable with the speed of the game.
If we have a chance to win at ECU or home with Temple we probably will only play Pindell, but my crystal ball says we're going to blow out ECU so we can expect to see Pindell sitting out the fourth quarter.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
So... Vontae Diggs and former players say focus on the team there and this thread is about playing for the future and using the word criminally. I have no words, just dots...………….

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
So... Vontae Diggs and former players say focus on the team there and this thread is about playing for the future and using the word criminally. I have no words, just dots...………….
So the word "criminal" is typical Pal hyperbole and should be ignored, but with the team as awful as it is, it's hard to say let's just keep playing the kids who won't be here next year.

Reaction Score
I would like to see UConn recruit an excellent junior college QB or get a top-notch incoming freshman QB who is assured of playing time next year.

C

Chief00

Maybe he's trying to teach the team a bigger lesson about 60 minutes, play every play like it's your last play etc

You start putting in third string QBs and people scratch their heads about the stuff above. Of course Message Board posters know better than seasoned coaches. Just play the third string and pooof, everything else will fall into place
Sort of like saying the season isn’t about winning games.

Reaction Score
Actually....he has shown remarkable restraint this year. Only two games left before he started on the backup QB needs to play concept.

But....I do agree that I am disappointed that they haven't found him snaps. My fear is that's because he is not even ready for a few snaps.

Let's hope we see him in the next two.
He’s the backup. Of course he’s ready.

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members