Edsall getting abused by Bowling Green | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall getting abused by Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Can't tell if sarcasm, but if you're serious. He'll get another hc job
I think he might go the NFL assistant route for at least a year or two. Maybe a MAC job after that or something in the midatlantic like JMU or Delaware.

Reaction Score
Could care less about Randy..... time to move on. In the same article was the following about HOUSTON:

"Houston: Here’s another amazing fact: Houston’s 34-31 win against Louisville marked the program’s first victory against a Power Five opponent since 2009. It’s clear that first-year coach Tom Herman has made an immediate impact. That’s seen most clearly on offense, where the former Ohio State coordinator has orchestrated a quick-tempo attack averaging 87 plays in its first two games".

They got off 87 plays in an uptempo. THEE team to watch in the AAC west. ....and they arrive here in November.

Reaction Score
Maryland: Maryland has simply shown no progress under former Randy Edsall. Saturday’s loss to Bowling Green might have been the program’s newest low point: Maryland allowed 692 yards of offense and 35 first downs, and turned the ball over four times in a must-have game against a Mid-American Conference foe. Edsall is now 21-31 with the Terrapins, and on as hot a seat as you’ll find on the Power Five level.

Ummm, right now, I wouldn't be talking trash about Maryland. They have two things we don't. Better history then us and they are in a better conference. Randy also has better results than UConn. This whole thing comes across as sour potatoes. In fact, I would wait until after the Missouri game before acting like we are something to be jealous of. Show some class and act like we have been there before. I would rather have their schedule too, although lets be honest, I would be begging for UM's Win/Loss % for the next 3 years as well.

Reaction Score
"Houston: Here’s another amazing fact: Houston’s 34-31 win against Louisville marked the program’s first victory against a Power Five opponent since 2009.

???? They beat Pitt in their bowl game last year. This was their 2nd W over a P5 school in their last 3 games.

I'm not sure what "research" the writer did regarding Houston, but it doesn't seem like it was very much. In addition to the bowl victory over Pitt last season, they also beat UCLA to open the 2011 season and Penn St to close it out in the Ticket City Bowl. Finally, though not counter to his point, but certainly more impressive than led to believe, the P5 win he mentioned in 2009 was not the only one they had, but rather was one of three solid P5 wins they had that season (Okie St, Texas Tech & Miss St). Nothing like a writer trying to make a point to fit his narrative ...even when it DOESN'T come close to fitting! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
So how did your bet with me go about whether Edsall would do better at MD than P at CT? I was going to never bother you with that detail, but if you're free to keep piling on then I guess it's a fair question?

forgot one.

"ceiling"

Reaction Score
So how did your bet with me go about whether Edsall would do better at MD than P at CT? I was going to never bother you with that detail, but if you're free to keep piling on then I guess it's a fair question?

I guess I just underestimated Maryland's appetite for stunning mediocrity.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what "research" the writer did regarding Houston, but it doesn't seem like it was very much. In addition to the bowl victory over Pitt last season, they also beat UCLA to open the 2011 season and Penn St to close it out in the Ticket City Bowl. Finally, though not counter to his point, but certainly more impressive than led to believe, the P5 win he mentioned in 2009 was not the only one they had, but rather was one of three solid P5 wins they had that season (Okie St, Texas Tech & Miss St). Nothing like a writer trying to make a point to fit his narrative ...even when it DOESN'T come close to fitting! :rolleyes:

Great points 2infin....!!!!!
I'm hoping the writer echoes their fanbase and Mizzou sentiment as UCONN not being formidable. The crowd can get taken out of the game and perhaps, it can filter down to the field level.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Have Twerp fans started calling him Edsel yet?

Reaction Score
forgot one.

"ceiling"

Just so we're on the same page, you think that doubling down on FHCRE insults will distract anyone here from seeing that you didn't answer the question? Is it that hard for you to admit you lost a bet, or are wrong on something?

Reaction Score
Just so we're on the same page, you think that doubling down on FHCRE insults will distract anyone here from seeing that you didn't answer the question? Is it that hard for you to admit you lost a bet, or are wrong on something?

I did answer it. In the very next post.... Seriously.

Reaction Score
I guess I just underestimated Maryland's appetite for stunning mediocrity.

you call that answering my question? maybe at the republican debate that passes for answering a question. prove that you are more capable than trump of saying you were wrong.

Reaction Score
you call that answering my question? maybe at the republican debate that passes for answering a question. prove that you are more capable than trump of saying you were wrong.
Trump is never wrong. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

I think I did. I said I underestimated Maryland's appetite for mediocrity. I mean, who would have thought they would be happy with Randy's milquetoast record after they fired Fridge when he went 9-3.

Reaction Score
I think I did. I said I underestimated Maryland's appetite for mediocrity. I mean, who would have thought they would be happy with Randy's milquetoast record after they fired Fridge when he went 9-3.

You would make Donald Trump proud.

Reaction Score
I like BL a lot better when he leaves his politics in the Cesspool. It's been creeping in on this board way too much recently.

I literally have no idea what he is talking about with Trump. Maybe something he said in a debate? I have seen a second of any of it. I have no access to American TV or Internet bandwidth worth talking about. BL is losing his edge.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I literally have no idea what he is talking about with Trump. Maybe something he said in a debate? I have seen a second of any of it. I have no access to American TV or Internet bandwidth worth talking about. BL is losing his edge.

Right. BL is losing his edge because he calls you out and you would rather deflect than admit you were stupidly wrong.

Reaction Score
Right. BL is losing his edge because he calls you out and you would rather deflect than admit you were stupidly wrong.

meaning nothing coming from the person who is stupidly wrong 110% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom