Edsall & co looking at underclassmen transfer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall & co looking at underclassmen transfer

Reaction Score
The person that told me said he thinks it's almost a done deal and I don't want to mention his name in case he doesn't come here. The previous staff recruited him but don't think this staff has any connection to him.

Reaction Score
The person that told me said he thinks it's almost a done deal and I don't want to mention his name in case he doesn't come here. The previous staff recruited him but don't think this staff has any connection to him.

John Montelus

Reaction Score
A quick Google search found this published on Feb 5:

Freshman inside linebacker Dallas Jeanty was granted his release from Wisconsin and intends to transfer, a UW official confirmed... Jeanty, a 5’11, 232-pound linebacker, did not play during the 2016 season after enrolling early at Wisconsin last January... The linebacker also told BadgerNation.com that he’s currently looking at several programs, including “UConn, Jacksonville State, Miami (Ohio), Navy, Syracuse and Central Florida.

Montelus would be a graduate transfer, and he's committed to Virginia.

Reaction Score

Freshman inside linebacker Dallas Jeanty was granted his release from Wisconsin and intends to transfer, a UW official confirmed.. Jeanty, a 5’11, 232-pound linebacker, did not play during the 2016 season after enrolling early at Wisconsin last January.. The linebacker also told BadgerNation.com that he’s currently looking at several programs, including “UConn, Jacksonville State, Miami (Ohio), Navy, Syracuse and Central Florida.

Montelus would be a graduate transfer, and he's committed to Virginia.

Forgot he committed to Virginia

Reaction Score

Freshman inside linebacker Dallas Jeanty was granted his release from Wisconsin and intends to transfer, a UW official confirmed.. Jeanty, a 5’11, 232-pound linebacker, did not play during the 2016 season after enrolling early at Wisconsin last January.. The linebacker also told BadgerNation.com that he’s currently looking at several programs, including “UConn, Jacksonville State, Miami (Ohio), Navy, Syracuse and Central Florida.

I like our chances over everyone except UCF and Jacksonville State since FL is his home state... Would be a solid pick up for our 2018 recruiting class since that's when he'd be eligible to play.

Reaction Score
some people may get their but in form of an underclassmen transfer. I heard from a source Edsall & co have been sniffing around 1 in particular.
John Montellus??? I think he only has a year or two left though. Was a defensive lineman that they switched to the offensive line.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I like our chances over everyone except UCF and Jacksonville State since FL is his home state.. Would be a solid pick up for our 2018 recruiting class since that's when he'd be eligible to play.

FWIW, Jacksonville State is in Alabama. But yes, those are the 2 closest schools to his home.

Reaction Score
FWIW, Jacksonville State is in Alabama. But yes, those are the 2 closest schools to his home.
Thanks bro.. I didn't look in too deep on that one... but like you said, that school is still a lot closer to home for him...

Reaction Score
2015 four-star lineman will transfer from Maryland (Quarvez Boulware)

>As a highly sought recruit at Friendship Collegiate Academy (D.C.), Boulware was Maryland's second-highest rated signee in Randy Edsall's final class. The former four-star guard committed to Maryland over Florida and was expected to be part of a young, highly-touted offensive line. A program source has confirmed his transfer.<

No other intel...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom