Edmund Saunders.. | The Boneyard

Edmund Saunders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to minimize, but this happens in marriages everyday. Also any married couple will tell you that they nearly got to this point. Nothing really newsworthy, just a husband and wife fight that escalated.

They can get through this.

Reaction Score
"He smashed a decorative snow globe and a picture frame on the ground during an argument that escalated to pushing and shoving."

Not exactly Ray Lewis territory.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Must be over Ron Artest during the Xmas Lakers game. Ooh...honey.....if I married Mehta World Peace.......

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

Reaction Score
I know we're all homers here, but what he did wasn't cool, it's not something "everyone does" and it's actually a pretty serious little holiday incident.

From every account I've heard (granted second and third hand), Saunders is a knucklehead. I hope he grows up and straightens himself out before something worse happens in his life.

Reaction Score
I know we're all homers here, but what he did wasn't cool, it's not something "everyone does" and it's actually a pretty serious little holiday incident.

From every account I've heard (granted second and third hand), Saunders is a knucklehead. I hope he grows up and straightens himself out before something worse happens in his life.

I agree 200%. if his wife is 200 plus and 6'2 then fine, but I am sure she is not. It is not a fair fight. there is a reason why there is weight class in boxing. o'h and that whole gender thing is also an issue.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Like just about all domestic violence cases, we know very little about what actually happened. He shouldn't have shoved her, but who knows how aggressively she got in his face? If she shoved him multiple times and he pushed back to keep her off of him then it's not so bad; keep in mind, his wife is a cop and probably gets more physical than that a few times a week on the job. If he shoved her down the stairs or something, then he's a piece of garbage. But we really have no idea, so I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom