EDIT: Cliff Robinson is not on the wall of NBA players on the training court because he's not a lottery pick (No need to read further) | The Boneyard

EDIT: Cliff Robinson is not on the wall of NBA players on the training court because he's not a lottery pick (No need to read further)

Reaction Score
I didn't realize this so this thread started by me asking why.

ONE MORE EDIT SINCE I CAN'T DELETE: What happens if UConn produces a Hall of Famer who doesn't get taken in the lottery? Still not on the wall?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Both Burrell and Robinson are part of the "Huskies of Honor" list along with 24 other men's hoops players/coaches.

Reaction Score
I remember watching that draft
and being extremely disappointed Cliff was not taken sooner . He attended the draft in person as he was assured he would go earlier and I believe he left before he was drafted it was very embarrassing for him.
I think for the last 3-4 years of his career he was the only one from that class still playing so that day was a motivation to tell the experts how wrong they were .

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Why delete? Question asked and answered.
Yeah, it's a good clarification that gives notice to a recruit who visits with thoughts of being the next Allen Iverson, or refutes AI.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Cliff holds his own special place of importance with the program. Our first guy from the era in the league, he advanced the position he played in the league and he played against Goats in classic games. He had a great run.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He's UConn's George Foreman in a way. He was a bit of a churl back in the day. No doubt in my mind that cost him draft positions. But he continued to grow and evolve and became Uncle Cliffy, stand-up dude. It would make a nice 30 for 30, imo.

Last edited:

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Cliff holds his own special place of importance with the program. Our first guy from the era in the league, he advanced the position he played in the league and he played against Goats in classic games. He had a great run.

Plus he was cool a f. At least the couple times I ran into him in Portland. RIP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom