Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Per ESPN.

Kitten as associate HC, to run offense.

Reaction Score
Looks like Herman told them he is taking UT job...Orgeron was clear cut safety if herman turned them down.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It sounds like they wanted to avoid an embarrassment of being turned down and as soon as they found out they couldn't close a deal with Hermann before he interviewed with other schools they decided to close the deal with Hermann.

The Kiffen part is interesting. I wonder what he was promised.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Solid. Kiffin only goes if his ego needs to show he can succeed outside of Saban.

Si, I guess Kiffin is gone.

Reaction Score
Kiffin and Eddie O are boys...they worked under Pete Carroll at USC together then he brought O to Tennessee, and back to USC. O replaced him at USC as interim when Hayden fired him on the tarmac. He went into his interview with Tiffin as his OC and Aranda being kept on as DC according to a article I saw last night in the Times/Picayune on line.

Reaction Score
This will be fun to watch implode in next 1-2 years when the team is awful and everyone wants to fire him.

Guy is a nut job and a scumbag.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It sounds like they wanted to avoid an embarrassment of being turned down and as soon as they found out they couldn't close a deal with Hermann before he interviewed with other schools they decided to close the deal with Hermann.

The Kiffen part is interesting. I wonder what he was promised.

As discussed in another thread...I am surprised at the Kiffin move. I really thought this was the year he got a HC gig...and if not..he stayed at Bama and was Saban's successor.

Good move by Coach O if he can pull this off.

Reaction Score
As discussed in another thread...I am surprised at the Kiffin move. I really thought this was the year he got a HC gig...and if not..he stayed at Bama and was Saban's successor.

Good move by Coach O if he can pull this off.

Right now it's just speculation about Kiffin.

Reaction Score
This will be fun to watch implode in next 1-2 years when the team is awful and everyone wants to fire him.

Guy is a nut job and a scumbag.
Absolutely correct and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Reaction Score
That's so solid. Oyster dressing is good grub.

Indeed. There was no chance he would have landed here but god, if he ever did, they would need extra staff money for a translator for the Northeast Yankees. Dude's a larger than life trip.

Reaction Score
Indeed. There was no chance he would have landed here but god, if he ever did, they would need extra staff money for a translator for the Northeast Yankees. Dude's a larger than life trip.
And he stopped drinking booze and Red Bull...imagine what he was like when he was off the wagon....he used to walk through the coaches offices at Ol' Miss banging on a big bass drum every morning at 7 am hopped up on Red Bulls...lost his job at Miami due to a alcohol related incident back in the early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom