Edd hurt? | The Boneyard

Edd hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At Del v NE game. EDD warmed up but not playing in spite of Del being down five after 8 minutes.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She did not play much in the second half of the prior game, but that was due to the lopsided score presumably.

Reaction Score
One blog says she is "battling a leg injury". She did enter the game in the final minutes of the first half however.

Reaction Score
Delaware is like her HS team............Too much pressure on EDD to carry the load every game.......

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Delaware is like her HS team............Too much pressure on EDD to carry the load every game.......
She seems to be doing ok with it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She shot only 6-15, but finished with 22 and 10, as Delaware pulled away in the second half.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

Really? They surrounding crew has gotten better -- even as spectacular as she's been, it's obvious there's more sharing of the load.

The big question for the Blue Hens is "can the build on what EDD has done for their program"

Anyone remember who Jackie Stiles played for?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Really? They surrounding crew has gotten better -- even as spectacular as she's been, it's obvious there's more sharing of the load.

The big question for the Blue Hens is "can the build on what EDD has done for their program"

Anyone remember who Jackie Stiles played for?

Jackie played for SW Missouri State now known as Missouri State

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
who?

have they made any noise since Jackie's departure

They have had some pretty good teams since then. However, the coach who coached them to those two final fours, left a couple years after Jackie left.

They also won the 2005 WNIT championship.

Reaction Score
At Del v NE game. EDD warmed up but not playing in spite of Del being down five after 8 minutes.
So I guess she did have an injury but managed to get in the game shortly after I posted this.

Very frustrating ... I had been looking forward to seeing her play for two months. My daughter had a skating lesson at 3:00, so I knew we were only going to be able to see about 2/3 of the first half and then leave. But I figured it was worth it ... we live about 15 minutes from Northeastern and the tickets were bound to be cheap.

We left half way through the first half and never saw EDD take off her warm ups! Damn!!!!

Would have been fun too given how small the gym is. The whole gym probably sat around 700-800. The front row was not much more than three feet from the out-of-bounds line!

EDD did put on a show in warm ups. Not intentionally, but she just doesn't miss many jumpers if no one is guarding her. Pretty amazing to see her sinking three-point shot after three-point shot. But still really disappointing not to see her play.

Funny side note: Game didn't have the impact on my daughter I wanted (she's four-and-a-half). Later that day at home she wanted to play cheerleader, and also wanted to know if she could have cheerleading lessons!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
EDD, like KML, shoots 80% or better from the arc in warmups. And the net barely moves.

Reaction Score
I wasn't sure if we could speak of EDD. I did not want to violate any rules or anything :) I hope all is well for EDD. I have been keeping track of her Delaware career since she left our program. She is so talented. My goodness. I watched her 40 pt game against Penn St earlier this year and Delaware's game against Maryland. She was unstoppable in those two games. Heck, nobody in the CAA can stop her. But I hope all is well for EDD.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Mel Greenberg reported that she had "an undisclosed injury to her left foot".

Reaction Score

I believe she prefers to be the one and not share the spot light, it has "mostly" been that way in her basketball life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom