EDD adds 12 pounds of muscle in the offseason | Page 2 | The Boneyard

EDD adds 12 pounds of muscle in the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I don't know if one is better than the other but I do know that they're going to be a lot of fun to watch when Stewart gets there.

USA Basketball is in good hands for many years to come. EDD, Stewart, Griner, and many of the other young players are very talented and will keep the US at the top. I am very excited to see who all makes the Olympic team in 2016. I think that EDD is a sure bet, and that Stewart is very probable. I am hopeful that we see Griner in the mix at the center position, along with Fowles and Charles.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
USA Basketball is in good hands for many years to come. Maya, EDD, Stewart, Griner, and many of the other young players are very talented and will keep the US at the top. I am very excited to see who all makes the Olympic team in 2016. I think that EDD is a sure bet, and that Stewart is very probable. I am hopeful that we see Griner in the mix at the center position, along with Fowles and Charles.

FTFY.

I'd included DT just out of habit (and love), but I realize she's getting older now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer