Edall2.0 is the new football coach | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Edall2.0 is the new football coach

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Absolutely fascinating. So, is Calhoun in the wings???
If Ollie doesn't make the tourney next year, who knows?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Absolutely fascinating. So, is Calhoun in the wings???

It's like you purposefully ignore Calhoun's age and the mounting health problems that affected him his last couple of years. Do you think the man is a robot?

C

Chief00

It's like you purposefully ignore Calhoun's age and the mounting health problems that affected him his last couple of years. Do you think the man is a robot?

You always get your shots in against Coach Calhoun. When will you learn not to underestimate this man? But, I really think it's not so much that but something he may have said or done to you. I need a laugh. I would love to know what it was?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
You always get your shots in against Coach Calhoun. When will you learn not to underestimate this man? But, I really think it's not so much that but something he may have said or done to you. I need a laugh. I would love to know what it was?

I'd like to hear that too.

Why do you hate him @Stairmaster ?

C

Chief00

Stairmaster when you tell us how Coach Calhoun offended you - we can then lobby Jeff Jacobs to write a column asking Calhoun to apologize before you can put that behind you and move out of your safe space on campus.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Stairmaster when you tell us how Coach Calhoun offended you - we can then lobby Jeff Jacobs to write a column asking Calhoun to apologize before you can put that behind you and move out of your safe space on campus.

You really are lying about being close to Calhoun if you don't know about the health issues he had to deal with during his tenure. He deserves a pain and stress-free retirement. Coaching was beginning to take his toll on him. But then again, you wanted Jalen Adams to play through a concussion yesterday, so I don't think you understand that health issues impact people's performance as basketball players and coaches.

The worst thing Calhoun ever did was let you tag along with him and empower your ego.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

You want to talk about people who need "safe spaces"?

UConn's president is a woman. Our basketball players go to class. Clyde Vaughn is never getting hired by the university again.
When you're done with the temper tantrum you're having offline over those things, feel free to rejoin us.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Dumb posters will be calling for Calhoun to step back in when he is 95 years old and Chief will be posting from the old age home backing them up.

C

Chief00

You want to talk about people who need "safe spaces"?

UConn's president is a woman. Our basketball players go to class. Clyde Vaughn is never getting hired by the university again.
When you're done with the temper tantrum you're having offline over those things, feel free to rejoin us.
I yearn for the days they might skip an occasional class but won like crazy.

C

Chief00

I ran into a woman recently who was complaining that she asked Calhoun to sign a tee shirt at a charity event and he initially said no - I asked if he signed it - she said yes and she admitted he did it immediately. I told her it's just his sense of humor - to see the reaction. She is still pissed at him. I would have gotten a good laugh out of it if it was me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom