Ed Streit New Strength Coach | The Boneyard

Ed Streit New Strength Coach

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
As of yesterday, uconnhuskies.com still showed Carlos Daniel on the official roster page, which had somewhat bothered me.
Do you get bothered easily????!!!
WELCOME ED

Reaction Score
Looks like an excellent hire with some national respect. Communication/interpersonal skills are so important as well as superior knowledge of the subject matter. Good moves by staff.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Would Ed have written "seems to smart"?

Man, lighten up my friend - I included but you omitted “ just kidding”. However, in all humor there is a point. We don’t want to repeat the Travis mistake where he spent much of a session philosophizing about different S&C academic theories rather than doing an actual tough workout. We saw the results that got us.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Man, lighten up my friend - I included but you omitted “ just kidding”. However, in all humor there is a point. We don’t want to repeat the Travis mistake where he spent much of a session philosophizing about different S&C academic theories rather than doing an actual tough workout. We saw the results that got us.

jokeoverurhead_zps63078f7f.gif

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Now, he just needs to put 15 pounds of muscle on several of our young guys, by the end of the week. No pressure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom