Ed Morrow- Nebraska Transfer | The Boneyard

Ed Morrow- Nebraska Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Being both a Nebraska fan and UConn fan (and having suffered through many a Nebrasketball losses) , I can say this kid is precisely what UConn has been missing on the interior the past few seasons. I normally don't like starting these threads on kids transferring but I really hope someone gets this kids tape in front of the right people at UConn as I think his skill set could be a real asset for us. Moves extremely well, makes all the small plays and does a lot of the dirty work. Kid plays tough as absolute nails, averaged 9.4 points and 7.5. boards per game as essentially an undersized center for Nebraska as a Sophomore in the B1G last year. Will be a 3 to play 2 guy.

Morrow to transfer from program

Morrow, a 6-foot-7 forward, played in 24 games, averaging 9.4 points and a team-high 7.5 rebounds per game in 2016-17. Morrow, who missed seven games because of a foot injury, tied for the team lead in blocked shots with 27 and posted a team-high three double-doubles. He reached double figures 10 times in 2016-17, including a career-high 19 points against Dayton. Morrow grabbed 10 or more rebounds on seven occasions, including a career-high 18 against Gardner-Webb. In his two seasons at Nebraska, Morrow averaged 6.4 points and 5.2 rebounds per game in 54 games, including 19 starts.

Big 10 Bound, Energetic Rim Protector Ed Morrow Dominates Chicago! Senior Year Mixtape!

Drew

Reaction Score
He started 18 games this season, including the first 16 of the year, and averaged 9.4 points and a team-best 7.5 rebounds.

Morrow was the No. 52-rated player in the class of 2015 by ESPN and the highest-rated recruit the Huskers had signed in nearly two decades. He was considered a four-star recruit by Rivals and was rated among the nation’s top 150 players by the site.

Morrow says decision to transfer from NU is 'sacrifice I have to make to better myself'

Reaction Score
What's up with Dave Wingett? Has he cut his list? Are we in the top 10?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This isn't meant as a shot at the OP, but I'm getting tired of indiviual threads about kids we aren't recruiting. I know I know don't click on it... but when you keep seeing replies, I assume there might be actual news. /rant

Drew

Reaction Score

still wish KO and staff would take a look at this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads