ECU Game | The Boneyard

ECU Game

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I think I'll be able to make tomorrow's 2 pm game in Greenville. Is it best to buy a single ticket at the box office? Will there be a UConn section?
They draw less than 4,000 to home games. Seems to me you are a solution to their problem. Why don't you offer an amount that they pay you?

Reaction Score
I was going to go but couldnt find a basketball fan big enough to take a road trip with me from Richmond. A couple years ago I went and you could sit wherever you want and all tickets were $10, I believe. It seemed like Rodney Purvis brought half the stadium by himself. Id assume theres gonna be a lot of Pork Chop fans this time round!

Reaction Score
Well got my $10 tic from ECU and hope I'll be able to find an empty seat in UConn country.

Any BYers meeting anywhere for beers before game?

Reaction Score
I think I'll be able to make tomorrow's 2 pm game in Greenville. Is it best to buy a single ticket at the box office? Will there be a UConn section?
They changed the seating this year as season ticket holders get the floor section. Last 2 years we’ve sat behind the bench and I’ve been able to speak with big Dave Benedict. Tix may not be available so get them now as this is the last home game as well

pj

Reaction Score
UConn should be favored by about 10-11. Should be a fun game for UConn fans.

Reaction Score
I bought 4 corner section seats a couple weeks ago because all the sidelines were gone except for way up.
It's a small place so no seat is bad. Hoping for IW and JC to have good games for the hometown fans.

Reaction Score
I bought 4 corner section seats a couple weeks ago because all the sidelines were gone except for way up.
It's a small place so no seat is bad. Hoping for IW and JC to have good games for the hometown fans.
Way up isn’t so way up as this is just a nice Hugh school gym. Temple is bigger. And temples gym was small compared to gampel. At least it felt that way

Reaction Score
How many more ECU games does Gardner have in the tank? (He ain’t on our team, so I can speculate right) dudes a stud

Reaction Score
UConn should be favored by about 10-11. Should be a fun game for UConn fans.
KenPom has the spread as -7. His spreads are typically pretty spot on +/- a point or so.

Reaction Score
Gardner is a heck of a player that should seriously transfer, no disrespect to the mighty East Carolina Pirates. Can play for anybody in the country, so talented on the offensive end.

Reaction Score
Prob one of the last league games in a glorified HS gym. Thank goodness. However, one of the last times to sit up close for cheap.
ur forgetting the tulane gym. also P.S. anfield awaits you!!!

Reaction Score
Way up isn’t so way up as this is just a nice Hugh school gym. Temple is bigger. And temples gym was small compared to gampel. At least it felt that way

Seating capacity of Williams is 8,000. Don't know of any high school gyms with a seating capacity of 8k. To put things in perspective Williams would be the 4th largest basketball on campus facility in New England.

Reaction Score
Well I was fully intent to drive 3 hours to Greenville, but last night I ran into a buxomy older blond at my local and drove her instead. 2 for 3 from the three point line with last one falling way short, so it’s espnu for me. Guess maybe I’m a casual fan (or opportunistic one for sure). Go Huskies!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom