Eck, Remy and O'Brien | The Boneyard

Eck, Remy and O'Brien

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I had gotten a bit tired of Remy a while back and greatly enjoyed the games that Eck did.
Having said that, the 3 in the booth is working very well....the byplay between Eck and Remy is entertaining. I did like Orsillo but when Obie came on board I thought Remy upped his game and his analyses didn't just say what we just saw....something that happened regularly in prior years.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I thought was a great listen when they were discussing their heartbreaks, like when Eck talked about giving up the homer to Gibson.

Reaction Score
I thought was a great listen when they were discussing their heartbreaks, like when Eck talked about giving up the homer to Gibson.

They are great together.

I think the YES guys are excellent and they use three. Kay is too pompous for me but the ex players they have are great, Cone, Singleton, Leiter, Flaherty etc. Paul O'Neill is really good---best of bunch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
OBrien is awful.

Think so?

I think he is fine. Liked Orsillo alot more but O'Brien is the definition of an average/typical decent play by play guy to me. Not sure what can base "Awful" on.

Reaction Score
Think so?

I think he is fine. Liked Orsillo alot more but O'Brien is the definition of an average/typical decent play by play guy to me. Not sure what can base "Awful" on.

Outside the family most think he's a stiff. He's an unbearable homer but so are many others. But he's pretty awful overall, boring compared to Orsillo. Orsillo was a homer like most but really did say it like it was most of the time. Can't stand this guy should be doing Channel 40 news or weather.

Reaction Score
Outside the family most think he's a stiff. He's an unbearable homer but so are many others. But he's pretty awful overall, boring compared to Orsillo. Orsillo was a homer like most but really did say it like it was most of the time. Can't stand this guy should be doing Channel 40 news or weather.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Orsillo did have much more natural personality than O'Brien though.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Thing about Orsillo that I like was that it was liked listening to a favorite Uncle waxing on about the game. It was small timey, for sure, but it worked for the Sox and the region. He was hokey, but not annoying. And he wasn't a hot take guy (Joe Buck), which I'm always against.

Not only that, but the guy was hometown, and worked his way up from college and minor league Springfield hockey roots. I respect that.

Reaction Score
I feel like I may be talking to someone with a 60 IQ here.

You're not Neils I promise you that. Not sure you've noticed but I'm just one of many who think most of what you say is either worthless or just plain stupid. Not that I would need confirmation for the obvious.

But continue on, you're entertaining at least in a moronic way.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You're not Neils I promise you that. Not sure you've noticed but I'm just one of many who think most of what you say is either worthless or just plain stupid. Not that I would need confirmation for the obvious.

But continue on, you're entertaining at least in a moronic way.

This is such a bizarre post coming from someone in their 50's. This entire thing just screams insecure.

Reaction Score
This is such a bizarre post coming from someone in their 50's. This entire thing just screams insecure.

LOL promise I know who the bizarre one is here and I scream secure actually. Not sure of your age nor do I care but if I had to guess between 10-19? Which means you have time to improve as a poster, although the future is in doubt. ;) McD's, Burger Doodle possibly Enterprise Rental management even but your people skills will need improvement too.

Reaction Score
LOL promise I know who the bizarre one is here and I scream secure actually. Not sure of your age nor do I care but if I had to guess between 10-19? Which means you have time to improve as a poster, although the future is in doubt. ;) McD's, Burger Doodle possibly Enterprise Rental management even but your people skills will need improvement too.

Did you really just pull the "I know you are but what am I?" Jesus. Lord help you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom