EBay auction to hang w/ Calhoun; watch UConn game w/ A. Katz, S. Greenberg; & meet K. Ollie | The Boneyard

EBay auction to hang w/ Calhoun; watch UConn game w/ A. Katz, S. Greenberg; & meet K. Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ESPN UConn Hoops with Katz, Greenberg, spend time with Calhoun
Enjoy an exclusive experience with 3-Time National Championship Hall-of-Fame Coach Jim Calhoun, ESPN’s Andy Katz & Coach Seth Greenberg! Sit courtside with Coach Calhoun for 30 minutes and talk hoops as you watch the team shoot-around during a closed session. Afterwards, you will join Seth and Andy for dinner at a restaurant in either Hartford or Storrs, CT, depending upon location of the game. Then, view the game through the lens of a coach and a reporter! Seth and Andy will chaperone you and your guest back to the arena, where you will have the opportunity to meet defending National Champions coach Kevin Ollie prior to the tip. Next, enjoy the company, conversation and basketball knowledge of Katz & Greenberg for the entire game (Seat location TBD).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESPN-UConn-...Calhoun-/251577769339?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I can't turn in my likes for this, then what good are they?!
I was saving my likes up for an avocado green electric frying pan, but this seems better.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If I can't turn in my likes for this, then what good are they?!
Make your case on Kickstarter and maybe you can get the Boneyard to chip in and send you. You could bring potato salad as a gift if you win.

Reaction Score
Lmao "Free Shipping".

On a serious note that's really cool. 100% of the proceeds go to the Jimmy V foundation. 31 bids so far.

C

Chief00

Calhoun, believe it or not, does have a sense of humor - but he needs to be comfortable before he can joke around.

Reaction Score
Free shipping?

If its me then I'll conveniently be in Hawaii.

Reaction Score
What do you think this goes for in the end?

I've gotta think this ends up north of $5000 (a number originally stated by tcf). Once it starts picking up steam and the fact that it should be a tax deductible donation in the end, I'd expect some heavy hitters to get in on the mix. If it stays around here by the last day I'll be throwing in a bid. But pretty confident that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom