Eats in Columbus | The Boneyard

Eats in Columbus

Reaction Score
Wolf Ridge Brewery and Elevator Brewery are both excellent. Had brunch at Wolf Ridge before the Stanford game and we just finished lunch at the Elevator.

Reaction Score
Wolf Ridge Brewery and Elevator Brewery are both excellent. Had brunch at Wolf Ridge before the Stanford game and we just finished lunch at the Elevator.
Thanks for the tip. Are they burger joints or more varied than that?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Thanks for the tip. Are they burger joints or more varied than that?

Schmidt’s Sausage Haus on Kossuth Street is a favorite with us. Locally made beer, sausage, desserts, etc. The “Bahama Mama” is a great sandwich. Really great German food at sensible prices. Located, of course, in the German Village district, which is on the near South side of downtown.

From downtown, cross over I-70 and you are in the district.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Schmidt’s Sausage Haus on Kossuth Street is a favorite with us. Locally made beer, sausage, desserts, etc. The “Bahama Mama” is a great sandwich. Really great German food at sensible prices. Located, of course, in the German Village district, which is on the near South side of downtown.
From downtown, cross over I-70 and you are in the district.

No creampuffs? Have to try the creampuffs once. The “Bahama Mama” is a great sandwich!!! Excellent advice!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks!!

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Jeni's Ice Cream has a few locations in Columbus. It's rightfully famous. If you're an ice cream fan, you should make an effort to visit.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
No creampuffs? Have to try the creampuffs once. The “Bahama Mama” is a great sandwich!!! Excellent advice!

I was afraid to mention the unreal cream puffs. I could gain weight just thinking about them. And their banana cream pie... wowzers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom