Eat Your Crow! | The Boneyard

Eat Your Crow!

Reaction Score
For those who jumped on me when I said defer to Bouknight. For those who said he’s not better than Vital. Time to pay your dues. @freescooter @BNich @DaveHuskiesFan

It’s time! Time for the future! Our back was almost against the wall. Igbanu had us pinned in the 2nd half. And who answered like a man?? Our fabulous freshman James Bouknight!

If we have any chance at the postseason this year it will be on the back of this young wonder. Hurley knows how to spot talent. We are going to keep getting better every year with the players he brings in. The Ollie players played well tonight too. But the acted like scared pups during Igbanus run. They are so used to staying down once they get punched.

But they knew what they had to do finally. Give the ball to the young alpha. If it wasn’t for the refs Bouk might have dropped 30 on those guys.

It’s time guys. It’s time. Now please stop arguing with a man who knows what the heck he’s talking about :)

Reaction Score
Give me a break. It's easy to stand up and beat your chest when he finally makes some shots. Up to this point it hadn't happened. Give it a rest already. They won. Why can't you just be happy about THAT instead of standing on your little soap box trying to proclaim yourself a prophet like you predicted the future. STFU.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This has always been in front of Bouk. He is the one who needed to make it happen. Forcing him to have a bunch of bad games wouldn't have helped. He had to find it himself. He did tonight and it was a joy to watch.

Reaction Score
It’s almost as if posters are more excited about themselves winning arguments then the team winning games. Interesting.
No rather would win games. But it does make it double exciting

Reaction Score
Nit Chief but we could be related...
Well your in good company.

1581043785508.png

Reaction Score
I would also like the same haters to apologize to @superjohn as he has been taking a lot of grief from the haters for wanting Bouk to take the alpha role as well. See i am not completely egocentric

Reaction Score
Did anyone never not want Bouk to step up? I mean everyone here knows he's the most offensively talented player on the floor (save for RJ ;) )

Reaction Score
It is exactly like that
You all would like it to be but no that is not true. I’m just having my fun. We keep winning Ike this and ppl stop hating on my opinion and these posts will magically disappear

Reaction Score
Also would like to point out...I usually only go on the treadmill for 30 minutes. But during that time I was on it Bouk went on us giant run, so I had to stay on the treadmill till the end of the game. 45 minutes. Your welcome :)

You're going to be in the best shape of your life in 1-3 years!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It’s almost as if posters are more excited about themselves winning arguments then the team winning games. Interesting.
I wouldn't use the word "interesting," but, yeah, something.

Reaction Score
Dude not the time to gloat.

Bouk is clearly the more talented player. However during that run he took fairly contested shots which he made. In past games he passed those looks up. That’s not Vital’s fault. It’s James likely believing in himself. We all want the same thing here.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
im more interested in ur treadmill thing. mojo hunting and all that. anyway, if we ever lose a game again, we're gonna hunt you down, and tie you to that sucker for at least '45 minutes.'
carry on.

Reaction Score
Was a good team effort without kids losing their heads. The team was one or two bad possessions from spiraling when Bouk stepped up with some clutch plays when they were needed. Lifted the rest of the squad. Great to see AG contribute without thinking he had to carry the team. Like to get my man Sid back. Whaley did a great job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom