Easy Road | The Boneyard

Easy Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why does every single fan base say we've had an easy trip so far?

We've beaten the A10 (6 team bid league) tourney champs

The regular season *New* Big East champs

The Big 12 (best league in the country! ;)) tourney champs

and now the B1G 10 (best league in the country!) tourney champs.

That's a whole bunch of champions we knocked out of the tournament. I guess now we just have to add the SEC champs to our hit list. Then maybe are our trip will not have been a cake walk. Oh, whats that you say? This is terrible for the Mojo? Never mind I take it all back. We are the luckiest team in the history of College Basketball and we are clearly

DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I saw that we had the fifth lowest total seed of opponents to reach the final four at 19. SUCH A CAKE WALK.

Reaction Score
we played the second toughest possible schedule as a 7 seed by beating the 10, 2, 3, and 4 seeds .... and considering most "experts" had Mich. St. winning it all I would say it was the toughest possible road through our region (despite UVA being the 1 seed).

Reaction Score
The second half is gonna be a turrible blow out. Just keep settin' up teams we cannot beat until there aren't any left.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I was a little bit upset when we got the #7 seed. I thought we deserved a 5. Our Bracket, was perfect for us though, even being a #7 seed. We had better guards, than every team we've had to play and got to play in MSG! it worked out Great for Uconn. Florida will be a tough test, as everyone knows. Florida's point guard, plays just like Napier. It will be another War, just like the 1st game.

Reaction Score
Our draw was reasonably good by the standard of 7 seeds. But a "reasonably good" 7 seed draw is still far tougher than most teams had to face, including a lot of the favorites now watching from home.

Reaction Score
today was as legit as it gets... but ISU without niang? and you yourselves said how much nova and the NBE sucks.

congrats to the non douchey fans and to the ones who follow up my congrats by being douchey...

Reaction Score
Ask them today what their seed is right now. Jealousy, envy and ignorance. Suck it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom