EAST Regional in Bridgeport | The Boneyard

EAST Regional in Bridgeport

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
IMO any team bracketed in the EAST Region would be a sacrificial lamb facing UConn with very little chance of making the FF. Some may think that is harsh but lets face it UConn has 3 AAs, playing in CT, and theyre undefeated again. Nothing more imo needs to be said. So who would that be? We will find out tonite. The East Region does not need a draw they already have UConn and I can bet that Bridgeport will be sold out. So to make the NCAAs a draw in other regions you need competitive games against rivals and top teams as well as teams from the area to get the fans to show up. Thus in Stockton you would need PAC 12 teams for example.

Hey say what you want about UConn but they're undefeated again. I dont think any team wants to come and play in CT and face UConn in CT with a sell out crowd. So who is the unlucky team to face UConn. I think it will be a PAC 12 team or possible SEC team leaving Miss St Stanford or Oregon St because those conferences will have the most teams in the tourney. JMO folks.

UConn will face the number 8 team in the rankings or number 4 team that is a 2 seed. I dont think that will be Maryland. Teams I feel may end up in the East Region Stanford Oregon St Washington Duke Florida St Miss St. I say that because I believe the NCAA needs to put fannies in the seats and Oregon St Washington or Stanford should stay West. Next question who deserves not to face UConn? Teams who had great seasons should not have to face UConn.

So let me end on this note. UConn has 3 AA's playing in CT on an undefeated team infront of a sell out crowd and UConn has beaten a bunch of top ranked teams some with height some with speed, they done it with starters injured, with starters in foul trouble theyve done it on the road against top teams and at home, 2 ranked number 2 in the country and your worried about what? The only think to worry about is a fluke because if UConn plays their game they wont lose.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
IMO any team bracketed in the EAST Region would be a sacrificial lamb facing UConn
I will be sure to bring along some mint jelly to the regional games in Bridgeport because I do love lamb chops.

Reaction Score
A few days ago, I looked up ticket availability at the 4 regional sites, and the FF. Only Bridgeport is a near sellout. I personally find it hard to believe that Stanford or Washington will be sent to Bridgeport.

Reaction Score
A few days ago, I looked up ticket availability at the 4 regional sites, and the FF. Only Bridgeport is a near sellout. I personally find it hard to believe that Stanford or Washington will be sent to Bridgeport.
There are tickets available from multiple scalpers; errr, I mean ticket resellers. But there aren't THAT many. I suspect it'll be a tougher ticket after tonight, and especially, of course, after the weekend, when it should sell-out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom