Early Home Game Tix | The Boneyard

Early Home Game Tix

Reaction Score
Wondering if anyone can help me make sense of the ticket market for the early season home games. I live out of state but am planning some weekend trips to catch a couple of games before 2024. There are tickets on resale sources now, but seems minimal. Have people received their season tix yet or no? I’m thinking I should wait until people list the games they’re not going to go to, but if that’s already happened I’ll just end up paying much more if I buy closer to game dates.

Thoughts?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
If you’re taking about the non-conference home games, they will be affordable. They will not sell out. You will be able to get into those games for $30 or less. I’m guessing $15 for XL games. BE games? A little more, but still nothing crazy.

Reaction Score
Tickets are sent to season ticket holders about a week before the first game. You’ll see good seats at good prices for non-conference games after that

Reaction Score
The play is always to just buy tickets just before tipoff when prices plunge. Unless you have a huge group.

Reaction Score
Tickets are sent to season ticket holders about a week before the first game. You’ll see good seats at good prices for non-conference games after that
many of the lower bowl tix were approx. $200 each w/ the donation for Season ticket holders - early OOC secondary market will be well below that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom