Early Highlights vs Gtown With Bob & Debbie On The Call | The Boneyard

Early Highlights vs Gtown With Bob & Debbie On The Call

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Thank you. I have never heard them before. Heard about them but never heard them.
Bob and Debbie do a pre and post game show before every game. Anyone no matter where you are (in the country) can listen to their shows via the Varsity app.

You can only download the app on your cell phone. I’m on the west coast. If I can get it, you can. It's better than anything you’ll get from Fox Sports or any other outlet the rest of the season. Bob does an excellent job of teeing the game up for us. He usually has a brief pregame interview with Geno, and a post game interview with Chris Dailey.

His pregame show always begins 30 minutes before the game is scheduled to begin. I highly recommend you give him a try. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Interesting how some posters, immediately after a game, rush to tell us what we saw. Usually, we all saw pretty much the same thing, but these posts are generally greeted with enthusiasm.
I suppose there's no such thing as the obvious. Reminds me of the experience of a security guard at a construction site who watched one of the workers walk out with a wheelbarrow full of saw dust at the end of the workday. When this happened several times, the guard decided to see if the worker was stealing something, so he stopped the worker and carefully examined the pile of saw dust to see what it was hiding. He found nothing, and, after several checks, the guard gave up.
Later the guard ran into the worker at a local bar. "I know you were stealing something," said the guard, "What was it?" The worker smiled: "Wheelbarrows," he answered.
So: I guess nothing is so obvious that it can't be looked at closer. The functions of our posters and game commentators cannot be gainsaid.

Reaction Score
I've been muting the audio on my TV and synching with the Varsity Net audio for a month. Much better IMO. Just enough commentary to fill the time when the clock is stopped but during play you know everything going on. All subs announced and all whistles explained. And a good interview with Daley afterwards.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I've been muting the audio on my TV and synching with the Varsity Net audio for a month. Much better IMO. Just enough commentary to fill the time when the clock is stopped but during play you know everything going on. All subs announced and all whistles explained. And a good interview with Daley afterwards.
Bingo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom