Early... But Temple | The Boneyard

Early... But Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yesterday's game was painful.... But if there's one thing losing a lot has taught me it's how to move on and not dwell so long.... Some of you can attest to that back hen I'd spam the board like codyj. Temple is Saturday and the weather looks amazing! The Oline has been bad, but good weather presents better passing opportunities and Whitmer overall has looked better with his decisions... He needs to step up into the pocket more. I think next weekend will give us a better indication of where the offense play calling stands.

"Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Will the OC continue to try and will this team to a running game or will he take the Weist (less predictable) approach and work towards short quick passes that spread the defense out to open the running game? Will Germey Davis be utilized more since Diaco said he needs to see more touches? We know what the Oline provides at this point... Top coaches rise above the average by dealing with these tough situations and implementing/sometimes pioneering alternative approaches to jamming a square peg into a round hole.

Next Saturday will tell us more about this team than last night did.... Just saying.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I know bowling is probably nothing morethan a dream at this point, but if we get embarrassed at home by temple I think the season will officially go off the rails (if it hasn't already).

Reaction Score
There's a country song to the effect of "let me just be mad for a while"

Time for looking to next week is Monday

Reaction Score
TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR YOUR PRESALE OFFER

Quick, order now and save up to 50% on all items in stock. Please click here to get your secret code.
Fill out the survey and get an additional 25% of your purchase of $100 or more.

Time is running out, you can act now and SAVE!

Reaction Score
Not sure what to expect at all next week.

Temple is playing much better football this year (they're already rolling against their FCS opponent as we speak). Could get ugly very easily for us.

We could get it together and be the team that hung with Boise until the 4th, or look completely hapless again like last night.

Either way the crowd that does shows up will be in a bad mood come Saturday. Hope the team does too.

Reaction Score
Temple 42 Delaware St 0

after 20 minutes of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members