Early Access: The Super Bowl Pools are up... | The Boneyard

Early Access: The Super Bowl Pools are up...

Reaction Score
Hello all,

I set the pools up early this year. I am on a new server, so hopefully all goes well.

The 'Yard-''Cuse Pool has a private link to make sure only folks from this board and the Syracuse board have access. That direct link is: Superbowl Pool

The other pools can be found at: Superbowl Pool

I am thinking about a 100 per square pool. Anybody interested?

Thank you for playing...

Good luck!

NUZZI

Reaction Score
I just opened up a second 'Yard-'Cuse pool if anyone is interested or got shut out.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Squares are up! If you are in then you should have gotten an email, but I figured I would post it here too in case you did not see it.

Good luck!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Hello all,

I set the pools up early this year. I am on a new server, so hopefully all goes well.

The 'Yard-''Cuse Pool has a private link to make sure only folks from this board and the Syracuse board have access. That direct link is: Superbowl Pool

The other pools can be found at: Superbowl Pool

I am thinking about a 100 per square pool. Anybody interested?

Thank you for playing...

Good luck!

NUZZI
Just a thought for next year: Perhaps have a couple of donation pools where for a $25 square pool, $50 from the first 3 quarters (balancing first and third quarter payouts) and $100 from the final ($250 total) would be donated to some appropriate charity? Seems like you don't have any problem filling these up and I would be more likely to play if there was something going to a cool charity. You might even get a $100 pool off the ground if $1000 was going to charity. Anyone else who agrees should like or agree.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom