Eaddy commits to USC | The Boneyard

Eaddy commits to USC

Reaction Score
Excellent fit.

This offseason, USC has been touted as a grad transfer hotspot with only 8 committed scholarships, but a lot of buzz around the Mobley brothers.

Specifically for guards, it's a great fit for Eaddy. Ethan Anderson is their only returning guard who averaged more than 9 mpg so there's even a chance he could start.

Wish the local kid nothing but success! Hopefully we can see him play in the 2020 Legends Classic!

Reaction Score
I can't argue with a kid spending his last year of school at SC. Given his three years in Socal, there's a good chance he's been putting down roots there anyway so it's a good move. On a side note, there's also a good chance we play against him in the Legends Classic next year.

Reaction Score
I can't argue with a kid spending his last year of school at SC. Given his three years in Socal, there's a good chance he's been putting down roots there anyway so it's a good move.
Just an FYI that Santa Clara is in Northern California, near San Jose. Not a big deal but I didn't want you going there during the winter and expecting to hit the beach. :)

Reaction Score
Wonder how hard we went after him?

Probably not too hard. That kansas.com article I posted in another thread listed UConn as interested but no mention of an offer whereas with a number of the other WSU recruits they listed who had offered.

Reaction Score
Just an FYI that Santa Clara is in Northern California, near San Jose. Not a big deal but I didn't want you going there during the winter and expecting to hit the beach. :)

As a Santa Clara grad, thank you for the clarification. Some people stated SCU is USC of the Norcal since both schools are private and got the letters in its initials.

Reaction Score
Probably not too hard. That kansas.com article I posted in another thread listed UConn as interested but no mention of an offer whereas with a number of the other WSU recruits they listed who had offered.
We offered him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom