DWHoops Recap - viewing the game from the Duke perspective | The Boneyard

DWHoops Recap - viewing the game from the Duke perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Hey CamrnCrz. Does DW Hoops ever get flack from Coach P or the University for the previews or recaps?

Reaction Score
Excellent analysis DWHoops! I didn't detect any bias toward Duke. The writer merely identified Duke strengths and areas to capitalize on for the future. I would love to see this kind of analysis of our game with Stamford.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Very nice and concise and insightful, but that line about Stokes not doing much on offense is not right at all. She hit a 3 in the last minute that will be one of the highlight moments of the year for Husky fans who are glad she will not graduate with an 0-for like some of the other bigs like Kara Wolters, Tamika Williams, and Tina Charles. Other than that not much, though her three offensive rebounds were a little wearing on the Devil defense.

HGN

Reaction Score
Hey CamrnCrz. Does DW Hoops ever get flack from Coach P or the University for the previews or recaps?
I don't see why Coach P would complain it was an honest write up and assessment.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I don't see why Coach P would complain it was an honest write up and assessment.
I agree. But a lot of teams might not take kindly to some of the descriptions. Sometimes they like to omit certain adjectives used by DW.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I will miss Duke in our schedule and hope there is a return in 2 to 3/4 years on the outside. Duke will continue to get good players and remain relevant. But what I will miss the most is the honesty of the fans and the Devil's Den fans. An intelligent fan base for a bunch of waiters and waitresses.

Reaction Score
I got a kick out of the "beefy" description. She does seem to look like a scaled up version of an almost-normal proportioned woman when she dresses up. But on the court, she's some fifty foot wingspan monster who plugs up holes in the lane as reliably as a bathtub drain. ;)

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
She keeps her blinders on and its my way or you are out here. Ask her previous assistants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom