Dwayne Killings will replace Karl Hobbs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dwayne Killings will replace Karl Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I think you're giving him too much credit. When he says stuff like "A lot of people have been asking me to break down ...." I think he really believes it. At a certain point, to me, it became more sad than funny.

LOL - Believe it or not, I do get asked that.

Reaction Score
I think you're giving him too much credit. When he says stuff like "A lot of people have been asking me to break down ...." I think he really believes it. At a certain point, to me, it became more sad than funny.

I said it in another thread, it's pure confabulation from him. As sad as it is I think I would miss the goofy duck-r if he left.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Are you a politician? You really hammer home your talking points.
Well, he is completely full of it, so there's that.

C

Chief00

Any names?
I don't out personal conversations - never have. The best information I have never gets posted for various reasons.

But, yes I get asked to break things down or comment fairly often. On the public record, there are numerous posts - for example the idea to have Chief's Briefs breakdowns wasn't mine. This is all pretty silly but I wanted to respond.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't out personal conversations - never have. The best information I have never gets posted for various reasons.

But, yes I get asked to break things down or comment fairly often. On the public record, there are numerous posts - for example the idea to have Chief's Briefs breakdowns wasn't mine. This is all pretty silly but I wanted to respond.
I believe you misunderstood. The request was for you to start wearing briefs.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom