Durham injury | The Boneyard

Durham injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm more of a FB guy so I apologize if this has been asked about/discussed previously.

My question isn't about IF this young man can comeback from a 2nd torn ACL, or if we should honor his scholly offer. I say yes to both of those.

My question is, are we allowed to help with his surgery and rehab in any way?

Reaction Score
The Durham topic is like... 3 down from this one >_>

Reaction Score
It wasn't meant to be helpful. You're welcome!

(it was admittedly pointless surprise at the "I didn't look for the topic" topic being so close to the topic)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm going to take the high road and guess I broke some sort of protocol by asking this question? The only other explanation is you're a Grade A d^ck, right?

You've got 1250 likes on here so I'm assuming you're a pretty good dude. Help me out, what am I missing?

Reaction Score
I'm going to take the high road and guess I broke some sort of protocol by asking this question? The only other explanation is you're a Grade A d^ck, right?

You've got 1250 likes on here so I'm assuming you're a pretty good dude. Help me out, what am I missing?
A lot of people on here seem to be unreasonably bitter, you said this isn't your normal forum and still got pestered, which is really dumb. Don't pay any mind to it

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It wasn't meant to be helpful. You're welcome!

(it was admittedly pointless surprise at the "I didn't look for the topic" topic being so close to the topic)

Wow, you can be a Grade A d^ck and still get 1250 likes. Who knew?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don't believe we can do anything for him until he's on scholarship. But in the future, the threads on individual kids are watched by more people.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm more of a FB guy so I apologize if this has been asked about/discussed previously.

My question isn't about IF this young man can comeback from a 2nd torn ACL, or if we should honor his scholly offer. I say yes to both of those.

My question is, are we allowed to help with his surgery and rehab in any way?
Answer is no to both unless he will still need rehab when he comes to UConn.

Reaction Score
If we're going to toss account numbers around, you have 2194 posts, so presumably you're familiar with the general premise of consolidating topics rather than having duplicate discussions all over the place. It's mildly annoying when people do it.

It doesn't bother me if you think I'm a grade A d*ck for poking fun at it.

Typically I might have just linked you to the topic, but come on, you have to admit it's amusing that it's right at the topic of the friggin page.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No harm, no foul. I've also been told why my post didn't follow the rules around here. My bad, won't happen again.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Agree with @Leebo the thread about him is right there, you couldn't miss it. That being said, no I don't think we can legally until he's on campus.

Reaction Score
He isn't enrolled nor qualified at uconn so no , quick and easy answer that could have been discovered in the pertinent prospect thread.

Reaction Score
If we're going to toss account numbers around, you have 2194 posts, so presumably you're familiar with the general premise of consolidating topics rather than having duplicate discussions all over the place. It's mildly annoying when people do it.

It doesn't bother me if you think I'm a grade A d*ck for poking fun at it.

Typically I might have just linked you to the topic, but come on, you have to admit it's amusing that it's right at the topic of the friggin page.

No you are a grade A dick!

Reaction Score
Money and blood don't mix like two d^cks and no chicks find yourself in serious . Im out of here

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
C'mon people ease up on OP, it's the internet, really not that serious.

Reaction Score

We don't like redundant threads, just like how people are complaining about the four Randy Edsall threads up on th FB forum. We have single big threads (for better or worse) so as to keep all discussion regarding a player in one spot.

And a discussion regarding the injury is already happening there.

Just sayin

Reaction Score
We don't like redundant threads, just like how people are complaining about the four Randy Edsall threads up on th FB forum. We have single big threads (for better or worse) so as to keep all discussion regarding a player in one spot.

And a discussion regarding the injury is already happening there.

Just sayin

So for folks who don't visit this board much, and we hear about a commit's serious injury, we are supposed to know we can sort through a few dozen pages of said player's commit thread, to find info on his injury.

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky