Durability | The Boneyard

Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The various, hopefully minor injuries that we are seeing now makes me appreciate the Big 3 even more. I saw Renee go to the floor hard several times, but she always got back up. Tina was ready to go consistently other than her shoulder injury at the end of her first year. And Maya may have missed a few minutes agains Duke in April when she tweaked her knee and a few minutes when she was basically tackled at Rutgers as a freshman. Other than that, Maya played and played very hard all the time--in 154 consecutive games. She was a model of durability.

Maya-Moore-11.jpg

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Much like another #23..... who played in the Windy City

Reaction Score
Good reminfer; we could take Maya for granted.
Records are made to be broken.
Of all Maya's records probably the safest one is her health record.
Better players wil come and go, but they won't break her records if they can't match her health.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She got to the staggering total of 3,036 points because she played in 154 games--including 150 wins--was rarely in foul trouble and virtually never hurt. She showed up, always gave her all, and was outstanding on a regular basis. Just one more way in which Maya was a role model.

Reaction Score
Good reminfer; we could take Maya for granted.
Records are made to be broken.
Of all Maya's records probably the safest one is her health record.
Better players wil come and go, but they won't break her records if they can't match her health.
:p I don't know how many better players are going t:confused:o come and go but you are right in regards to her durability and health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom