DUNK | The Boneyard

DUNK

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If Carlton threw down the pass from Whaley instead of the soft lay-in attempt, we win this thing in regulation. However, I'm almost glad we didn't with how the rest of the game played out. This was an amazing win and I'm glad we finally broke our OT skid. Some are saying Carlton didn't show up today. I disagree. He made a couple of horrible plays (see title for 1st, the step out of bounds after rebounding is the 2nd) but he was a brute down low at times and prevented what could've been a massacre by Cincinnati's bigs. He sent a definite message with the hook on Vogt and at times, actually looked like an enforcer on D.

With that out of the way, please Josh, for the love of all things in existence, DUNK THE BALL WHEN YOU'RE OPEN UNDER THE RIM!!!!!

Reaction Score
Did he actually step out? I was sitting behind the Cinci bench just about on the baseline and it didn't look like he did. He played tough down the stretch. A couple nice blocks and rebounds in the closing minutes and in OT. I am so pumped. My hands hurt from clapping. My throat hurts from yelling. I was practically shaking in the final minutes and OT. What a thrilling win. I love this team. Everyone played a role today. They needed everyone.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If Carlton threw down the pass from Whaley instead of the soft lay-in attempt, we win this thing in regulation. However, I'm almost glad we didn't with how the rest of the game played out. This was an amazing win and I'm glad we finally broke our OT skid. Some are saying Carlton didn't show up today. I disagree. He made a couple of horrible plays (see title for 1st, the step out of bounds after rebounding is the 2nd) but he was a brute down low at times and prevented what could've been a massacre by Cincinnati's bigs. He sent a definite message with the hook on Vogt and at times, actually looked like an enforcer on D.

With that out of the way, please Josh, for the love of all things in existence, DUNK THE BALL WHEN YOU'RE OPEN UNDER THE RIM!!!!!
That is not something to get on Carlton about. There were others but not this

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He had a huge rebound at the end. Just when I thought he was going to underhand it to a Bearcat he found our PG behind him.

Reaction Score
As much as my friends and myself are very critical of Carlton (we’re heavily on him too) he was aggressive when we needed him. The 5 TOs aren’t good by any means but overall he’s all that we have.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
When Jeff was at the line at the end I was thinking he looks smaller than least year. Is it possible?

Reaction Score
Did he actually step out? I was sitting behind the Cinci bench just about on the baseline and it didn't like he did. He played tough down the stretch. A couple nice blocks and rebounds in the closing minutes and in OT. I am so pumped. My hands hurt from clapping. My throat hurts from yelling. I was practically shaking in the final minutes and OT. What a thrilling win. I love this team. Everyone played a role today. They needed everyone.
I thought he stepped out and he also got away with a walk before it, he may have been pushed from behind but even with losing it it’s a good thing he got the board. It wasn’t like a flat footed rebound that he fell out of bounds on, sometimes you’re moving fast and have to gather the ball and things don’t go as you’d planned. He didn’t give us a double double but was necessary today and gave solid enough fight that you could tell his heart was in it

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Would 't mind at all if he took on an enforcer role. That takedown was Blairesque, and the evil grin afterwards.
Has he turned to the dark side, a side where he snatches boards and finishes plays? We can only hope.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Would 't mind at all if he took on an enforcer role. That takedown was Blairesque, and the evil grin afterwards.
Has he turned to the dark side, a side where he snatches boards and finishes plays? We can only hope.

idk about him finishing plays, but I don't mind him using his fouls liberally. as long as he knocks them into next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom