Dunk | The Boneyard

Dunk

C

Chief00

Jumpman demonstrated lots of skill - switching hands, tumbling in the air and making the shot while descending into water. Pretty amazing.

Ok, I hope everyone appreciates the big push this September deal is - with viral videos, etc. Now you know there was a lot behind the grind. More to come. Chief don’t have time for the basement dwelling haters.

C

Chief00

I'm sorry that's just not good. Actually it's stupid in so many ways.:confused:

But Danny's digs look decent.

You youngsters out there - don’t even try this stuff at home.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You must be a best buddy if you call him Danny

C

Chief00

You must be a best buddy if you call him Danny

No, very late to the party - his bro is #1 and many before Chief - too many to mention. Do not want to start any rumors but Chief went to a few of his coaches shows at URI. So I was a familiar supportive face at a new gig. Just was curious about him and what made Danny successful. No conspiracy theories by the usual gang, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
No, very late to the party - his bro is #1 and many before Chief - too many to mention. Do not want to start any rumors but Chief went to a few of his coaches shows at URI. So I was a familiar supportive face at a new gig. Just was curious about him and what made Danny successful. No conspiracy theories by the usual gang, please!

So crazy that you’ve been so close to JC, KO and now DH. What are the odds of some middle-aged cracked out message board star being so close to these high profile guys? Tell us your secrets Chief!

C

Chief00

So crazy that you’ve been so close to JC, KO and now Dan Hurley. What are the odds of some middle-aged cracked out message board star being so close to these high profile guys? Tell us your secrets Chief!

In Danny’s case, it’s interesting that you use my post to define “close”. Please read it again.
In contrast, Calhoun, I have known for 3 decades, so sure. We have had a lot of laughs over the years. Some tremendous moments he’s gifted us with. Kindness and thoughtful.

But, Danny I am just getting acquainted with in the last few years.

Reaction Score
In Danny’s case, it’s interesting that you use my post to define “close”. Please read it again.
In contrast, Calhoun, I have known for 3 decades, so sure. We have had a lot of laughs over the years. Some tremendous moments he’s gifted us with. Kindness and thoughtful.

But, Danny I am just getting acquainted with in the last few years.

I think it’s cute that you reached out to “Danny” while he was still at URI before UConn hired him even while you were still partying with Bunky and KO. Very forward looking and insightful of you to strike up a friendship with him before he became our new coach. Tell us again how you had time for all of that while also recruiting for KO, traveling with the team, partying with Bunky, KO, Drummond and Lebron. You must own a private jet?

C

Chief00

I think it’s cute that you reached out to “Danny” while he was still at URI before UConn hired him even while you were still partying with Bunky and KO. Very forward looking and insightful of you to strike up a friendship with him before he became our new coach. Tell us again how you had time for all of that while also recruiting for KO, traveling with the team, partying with Bunky, KO, Drummond and Lebron. You must own a private jet?
Had friends in South County who I attended the coach’s show with - did not reach out to him in the way you are implying (I knew the crazies would start their UConn recruited Hurley conspiracy theories). Don’t you guys ever get out of your basements and interact with people? It may not be normal to you but for me it’s normal living.

Never met LeBron socially - not sure where you got that idea?

Why do you think I own a private jet? There are companies you can lease them from - which usually makes more sense.

Bunkey and I got to know each other because he often sat near me at XL.

AD and I know a lot of mutual people and we go back to his Prof League days.

It’s not anything remarkable about any of this - the remarkable thing is your lenses are all fogged up.

Reaction Score
Had friends in South County who I attended the coach’s show with - did not reach out to him in the way you are implying (I knew the crazies would start their UConn recruited Hurley conspiracy theories). Don’t you guys ever get out of your basements and interact with people? It may not be normal to you but for me it’s normal living.

Never met LeBron socially - not sure where you got that idea?

Why do you think I own a private jet? There are companies you can lease them from - which usually makes more sense.

Bunkey and I got to know each other because he often sat near me at XL.

AD and I know a lot of mutual people and we go back to his Prof League days.

It’s not anything remarkable about any of this - the remarkable thing is your lenses are all fogged up.

Must be weird living in a world where you see clearly but everyone else is looking through fogged up lenses.

C

Chief00

Must be weird living in a world where you see clearly but everyone else is looking through fogged up lenses.
Just you and your bros. You need to get out and interact with people. Then it wouldn’t seem so unusual to you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jumpman demonstrated lots of skill - switching hands, tumbling in the air and making the shot while descending into water. Pretty amazing.

Ok, I hope everyone appreciates the big push this September deal is - with viral videos, etc. Now you know there was a lot behind the grind. More to come. Chief don’t have time for the basement dwelling haters.
Wait, this isn't the dam breaking is it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom