Dumb question: How good is the view in Section 113 of XL Center? | The Boneyard

Dumb question: How good is the view in Section 113 of XL Center?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I've received my XL Center season tix, and I *might* have hit a jackpot. I'm in Row B of Section 113.

I know Row B means I'm in the second row (awesome), but how good is this section? It must be at an angle, and I know it's lower level, but does it give me a great view of the court? I looked for an arena seat viewer, but I'm coming up empty so far.

Appreciate any insight and thoughts. Sorry if my question is ignorant and/or I'm rubbing anything in. I don't even know how excited I am.

Reaction Score
I've received my XL Center season tix, and I *might* have hit a jackpot. I'm in Row B of Section 113.

I know Row B means I'm in the second row (awesome), but how good is this section? It must be at an angle, and I know it's lower level, but does it give me a great view of the court? I looked for an arena seat viewer, but I'm coming up empty so far.

Appreciate any insight and thoughts. Sorry if my question is ignorant and/or I'm rubbing anything in. I don't even know how excited I am.
If you go to uconnhuskies.com or to the XL website, I believe you can see the layout of the seating. Hope it helps

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The layout, yes. But some experiential insight as to the actual court view- that's what I'm hoping someone can provide.

Reaction Score
basketball_floor_480x440.jpg

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Yes- that's the seating chart. But for anyone who's ever actually sat there, what's the view like? Is it wonderful with the ball in either side of the court, even with a funky angle?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Yes- that's the seating chart. But for anyone who's ever actually sat there, what's the view like? Is it wonderful with the ball in either side of the court, even with a funky angle?

It's better for hockey.

For a basketball game, it depends on how low you are. The higher up the better so as to not get blocked by the Knights of the Typewriter. Also, you need to compensate for the angle by turning your body in the seat, Fenway Salute style, or your neck may get a little sore after a while. The far left side of the section is still beyond the baseline so at best you will be looking Left/Left-Center most of the game.

Reaction Score
You can sit anywhere there's an open seat. I buy a $10 seat and sit courtside at every game i go to.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
yeah back corner, tough angle BUT you may be able to hi-five them as the enter/exit the locker room... and get quality pics

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
yeah back corner, tough angle BUT you may be able to hi-five them as the enter/exit the locker room... and get quality pics

Thanks, DC- what you posted is exactly what I hoped would be the case.

Looking forward to the tOSU game!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
lotta action in that corner but you'll miss parts of the game watching everything else. The second half will be good for you to see UConn on offense, first half defense.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG
Well, to answer my question, here is my view. The coaches and players all enter and exit the court right in front of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom