Dukie! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dukie!

Reaction Score
They'll probably end up being fine, but the amount of players possibly leaving this team is staggering.

Graduating-
Matt Jones
Amile Jefferson

NBA-
Jayson Tatum
Luke Kennard
Grayson Allen
Harry Giles

Transfer-
Chase Jeter
Marques Bolden

Frank Jackson would be the only returning player to average more than 10 minutes per game during the 2016-17 season.

Reaction Score
They'll probably end up being fine, but the amount of players possibly leaving this team is staggering.

Graduating-
Matt Jones
Amile Jefferson

NBA-
Jayson Tatum
Luke Kennard
Grayson Allen
Harry Giles

Transfer-
Chase Jeter
Marques Bolden

Frank Jackson would be the only returning player to average more than 10 minutes per game during the 2016-17 season.
UK will be pretty similar too (not that it's anything new). They actually have a few graduating seniors who get meaningful minutes for the first time in a while

Reaction Score

Graduating-
Matt Jones
Amile Jefferson

NBA-
Jayson Tatum
Luke Kennard
Grayson Allen
Harry Giles

Transfer-
Chase Jeter
Marques Bolden

I hope for his sake Giles stays another year. He'll still be young and it will be another year removed from his injuries. I'm thinking Jeter will likely transfer, he doesn't seem to have the ability K is looking for, but Bolden has a good opportunity to start next year, although Wendell Carter could quickly take that opportunity away. Maybe DeLaurier thinks about transferring too, he picked up a lot of steam late in the recruiting process but got virtually no minutes this year.

Reaction Score

Graduating-
Matt Jones
Amile Jefferson

NBA-
Harry Giles
Jayson Tatum
Luke Kennard

Looney Bin-
Grayson Allen

Transfer-
Chase Jeter
Marques Bolden

FIFY

Reaction Score
I hope for his sake Giles stays another year. He'll still be young and it will be another year removed from his injuries. I'm thinking Jeter will likely transfer, he doesn't seem to have the ability K is looking for, but Bolden has a good opportunity to start next year, although Wendell Carter could quickly take that opportunity away. Maybe DeLaurier thinks about transferring too, he picked up a lot of steam late in the recruiting process but got virtually no minutes this year.
For Giles sake I hope he does the complete opposite, multiple ACL tears and knee operations, if you're still a first round pick after that you need to go as soon as possible to get a guaranteed contract.

Reaction Score

Graduating-
Matt Jones
Amile Jefferson

NBA-
Jayson Tatum
Luke Kennard
Grayson Allen
Harry Giles

Transfer-
Chase Jeter
Marques Bolden

Bolden has to be staying. With Jeter transferring, and they are only bringing in 1 Big Man recruit (okay yeah Wendell Carter is disgusting) Bolden is primed to start and get 30 min a game

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
For Giles sake I hope he does the complete opposite, multiple ACL tears and knee operations, if you're still a first round pick after that you need to go as soon as possible to get a guaranteed contract.

Agreed. While I always prefer the guys to stay in college on a personal, selfish level, if you are a potential lottery pick, an injury risk but still first rounder, or have a break out year, I'm 100% in the jump immediately camp. You can got to college anytime. Sometimes only have one shot to get that money.

Reaction Score
Bolden has to be staying. With Jeter transferring, and they are only bringing in 1 Big Man recruit (okay yeah Wendell Carter is disgusting) Bolden is primed to start and get 30 min a game

Rumor is Bolden isn't happy at Duke. He saw his minutes dwindle at the end of season and didn't even act like he was part of the team in the acc tourney.

Don't know if the bitterness can be salvaged

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom