Dukie V's Dazling Dozen Diaper Dandies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dukie V's Dazling Dozen Diaper Dandies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Believe it, or not, Suzyn is a Boston bred girl. She grew up following the Sox. Her dog was named Fenway.
I guess she had a major change of affections when the Yanks started paying her salary.

Reaction Score
I love Berman and his woop. Especially when he does that 2 minute drill going through all games played on Sunday. I guess to each their own. DV I respect but find a bit annoying at times, Berman I enjoy. Mike Patrick I detest. He's a chearleader, not an announcer.

yeah i enjoyed it too. about twenty years ago when i first heard it.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I dunno which was more funny to read: Dukie V saying our guy is the best incoming freshman, or all the comments of people crying and jumping on the east coast bias bandwagon over, mind you, something as meaningless as a preseason freshman ranking..

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I think Sterling competes with himself to top his own corny lines, "Cano, don't ya know," "Texiera, sends a test message into the right field seats. Ohh, you're on the mark Texiera," and the worst of all is the one for Swisher. But the worst part about him is he is freakin blind and missing calls constantly. Radio guys are supposed to paint a picture for the listener to describe the action that they can't see. If you watch the TV broadcast and listen to his radio broadcast it's like two different games. I guess he does paint a picture for the listener. A pile of steaming cow crap.

I grew up with Rizzuto, Bill White, and Frank Messer and while Rizzuto provided entertainment value the other balanced the baseball side. God I miss those guys. Also, Rizzuto was funny and entertaining but Sterling is just stupid.

"An A-bomb for A-Rooood!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman