Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I wish this made me happy, but it's bad karma to celebrate this. This is my worst nightmare for us. Feel bad for the kids, they were making a "run", don't deserve to go out like that.

Reaction Score
This is the exact reason I stated a month ago my opinion on conference tournaments should be canceled and send everyone to the bubble early to prevent the unfairness of a person or group being prevented from playing. Everyone suffers. What happens if more and teams who are in position to make turney? Will the team they just played be affected by this as well? Smh

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This is the exact reason I stated a month ago my opinion on conference tournaments should be canceled and send everyone to the bubble early to prevent the unfairness of a person or group being prevented from playing.
So what happens if the players still get it? They should look at what the science is saying and if a player tests positive, he should not play until he tests negative. If no other players on the team test positive, they should continue to play

Reaction Score
So disappointing for:
1. The networks who lust after names they can hype for the ratings needed to pay for overpriced broadcast rights;
2. The Duke students who depend on their team to provide them the self worth they all believe they "deserve";
3. For Dookie Vitale, who now has little to live for other than Michigan State, Kansas and Fraudulent U;
4. UConn fans who will be denied the opportunity to celebrate yet another victory over what was once a feared rival.

Reaction Score
So what happens if the players still get it? They should look at what the science is saying and if a player tests positive, he should not play until he tests negative. If no other players on the team test positive, they should continue to play
With a 5+ day incubation period a negative test doesn't necessarily tell you much.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
In a related note, I saw that the Wichita State coach said that two players on his team are in the COVID-19 protocol and will be be able to participate in the AAC tournament (players not identified). That better not be AG....could you imagine? After all he has been through, he would finally get to play in a postseason game...and then he is in the protocol in his last chance as a senior. I really hope it isn't him!

Reaction Score
Player did not play versus Louisville. So, one would think that is good news for Louisville.

Reaction Score
So disappointing for:
1. The networks who lust after names they can hype for the ratings needed to pay for overpriced broadcast rights;
2. The Duke students who depend on their team to provide them the self worth they all believe they "deserve";
3. For Dookie Vitale, who now has little to live for other than Michigan State, Kansas and Fraudulent U;
4. UConn fans who will be denied the opportunity to celebrate yet another victory over what was once a feared rival.
You mean the same networks and talking heads that can now WHAT IF the situation to death and compare every tourney team to the Duke team that was making a run?

It's gonna be worse than normal

Reaction Score
I agree with you but that's not what they are doing or planning to do. My point this conference tournaments during this time wasn't cool unless all were under same guidelines.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Two Wichita State guys didn’t make the trip to Fort Worth. Two Kansas guys are out. FIU and Holy Cross dropped out of their tournaments.

Just hope we stay negative....

Reaction Score
So final game or Final Four if one person in one of those programs get Covid the other team advances or just wins the championship?

Reaction Score
Hilarious stuff and couldn’t be more of a Duke thing, this made my day. Gotta get this “pandemic” under control!

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Boeheim thinks Jalen Johnson gave them COVID and that the pandemic would’ve never happened had he not committed to Duke

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Now K doesn't have to hang his head after FSU destroys his team but instead he and all the Dookies can play that wonderful head game of WHAT IF...…………………………………...
FSU is an angry physical team after their last game

Reaction Score

Our previous covid pauses coming in handy now with some partial team immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom