Duke @ South Carolina - 12/03/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke @ South Carolina - 12/03/17

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
More difficult to focus on since I will share viewing time with the Women's College Soccer NC game on ESPNU

3-2 Stanford over UCLA.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I saw just the beginning of the SC-Duke game, but I was very impressed with the play of Alexis Jennings, the transfer from Kentucky. She seemed to be almost better than Alaina Coates as a front court sidekick to A’ja. That is a pair that UConn may have trouble with.

Reaction Score
I saw just the beginning of the SC-Duke game, but I was very impressed with the play of Alexis Jennings, the transfer from Kentucky. She seemed to be almost better than Alaina Coates as a front court sidekick to A’ja. That is a pair that UConn may have trouble with.

Idk had SC played UCONN today they would have lost by 20+. SC is still learning but I thought this game taught them a lot especially defensively. Limited both Brown and Greenwell way below their scoring averages. It's a good thing though that SC is getting Bianca Jackson valuable playing time. She's going to be a big piece come NCAA tourney time.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Where is Triad?? We need someone to do a welfare check!

On CockyTalk he was asking questions about parking and stuff so I'm assuming he actually went to the game.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Idk had SC played UCONN today they would have lost by 20+. SC is still learning but I thought this game taught them a lot especially defensively. Limited both Brown and Greenwell way below their scoring averages. It's a good thing though that SC is getting Bianca Jackson valuable playing time. She's going to be a big piece come NCAA tourney time.

It's really amazing when you see the confidence of freshman growing with each passing game. Jackson didn't do much offensively but what she did defensively was outstanding.. very impressive from a young guard.

Jackson was noted for her offensive prowess out of high school but you can really see the effect of what learning our way of defense is doing to her overall game.

Reaction Score
It's really amazing when you see the confidence of freshman growing with each passing game. Jackson didn't do much offensively but what she did defensively was outstanding.. very impressive from a young guard.

Jackson was noted for her offensive prowess out of high school but you can really see the effect of what learning our way of defense is doing to her overall game.

There's no doubt in my mind she'll be a great two way player. She's getting more and more confident every time she's on the floor. Her mother stated that Jackson needed to be more aggressive offensively but more importantly she needed to work on her defense. It's amazing how far she has come and we aren't even halfway in the season. She locked up one of the best shooters in the country a player we allowed to score 29 points last year. I think we have another Tiffany Mitchell on our hands :cool:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
P needs zone teaching from John Chaney.
Hell yeah. I'd love to see P threaten to choke Dawn (for those who don't know, Chaney hated Calipari and threatened to choke him, or kill him, in a presser - either way very entertaining). Not sure if the link works below...

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Hell yeah. I'd love to see P threaten to choke Dawn (for those who don't know, Chaney hated Calipari and threatened to choke him, or kill him, in a presser - either way very entertaining). Not sure if the link works below...

Yikes.

Dawn may be all of 5’6” but I’m not sure that’s a threat McCallie would want to make.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
My money would be on Dawn from Philly versus P from Monterey, lol.

Chaney was a zone defense mastermind. P's zone today wasn't bad, but it wasn't comparable to Chaney's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom