Duke-Oregon St announcers | The Boneyard

Duke-Oregon St announcers

Reaction Score
Hope these guys are not doing our game. Talking about everything except the game. Makes me not want to watch it. The best announcer we have had this year was the female announcer vs Del St. The big dude for OSU looks real good

Reaction Score
Hope these guys are not doing our game. Talking about everything except the game. Makes me not want to watch it. The best announcer we have had this year was the female announcer vs Del St. The big dude for OSU looks real good
At least they're not gushing about Duke, so thats a plus.

Reaction Score
Great. So we will hear all his BS. I know lots of people love him but I don’t care about his love affair with the Grateful Dead or his days of pot smoking. Stick with the game please.
I can’t stand him

Reaction Score
Great. So we will hear all his BS. I know lots of people love him but I don’t care about his love affair with the Grateful Dead or his days of pot smoking. Stick with the game please.
All about Bill Walton. The guy has a photographic memory of anyone he's ever met or any place he's ever been. Or even not been. The crazy thing he seems to know details about all of the players too. I'll also say that he had the nicest words to say about you UConn Basketball Program I've ever heard after our last championship when he did the Westwood One broadcast.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
All about Bill Walton. The guy has a photographic memory of anyone he's ever met or any place he's ever been. Or even not been. The crazy thing he seems to know details about all of the players too. I'll also say that he had the nicest words to say about you UConn Basketball Program I've ever heard after our last championship when he did the Westwood One broadcast.
Listening to Bill’s stories is a fascinating experience. One of a kind, legendary, and larger than life.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Who at ESPN thinks this is ok? Someone please stop him.

Reaction Score
Hate Walton too... Even worse the audio mixing was off and even when he was saying something coherent I couldn't hear it off the game audio. Which made him even more annoying!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom